The frog princess.

Narrator: once upon a time in a fa- *getd thrown into a trash can*

E: get out of here! This is my story! *sighs and opens a book* once upon a time in the school ofAkademi there lived a beautiful silver haired girl and a handsome black haired boy

Megami's POV

I was walking back to the student council room to get my work done. I still had so much to do and I still have all the homework from class! I sigh. I have so much to do and so little time. My friends say I need to have fun but I can't! There is no way I can have fun! Not with all this work that needs to be done!

As I'm walking back to the student council room. I bump into someone. "I'm so sorry! Here let me help you!" The boy says. I look up to see a boy with short black hair and eyes holding his hand out to me. I blush a little and take his hand. "Thank you." I walk to the student council room and begin my work.

Ayuno's POV

HOW DARE SHE TOUCH MY SENPAI! She's going to pay and I know just what to do.

I walk to the ocult club room and open the door to see Oka Ruto standing in the center of the room. "Hey there Oka!" I say to her. "Oh Ayuno what can I do for you?" She asks. I smirk and say, "I'm going to need a special potion."

Megami's POV

Akane kicked me out of the student council room saying I needed to have fun and not just do work all the time so I waited for her to leave then went back in. on the table was a muffin and a note. I picked up the note and it read. "Megami I knew you would sneak back in when I left. so will you at least eat this to keep up your health?"

I sigh. She probably forced Amai to make this. I can't just leave it here...I might as well eat it. I take a bit out of it and it was good. it was a cinnimon muffin! My favorite moffin of all time! How did Akane know?

Then out of the blue I started to feel weird. I dropped the muffin and held my stomach. I was getting dizzy. Then all I saw was black.

TIME SKIP

I open my eyes. everything looked bigger. Why did everything look bigger? I stood up and looked around. "Weird everything is so big." I say to my self. I take a step forward when I feel something under me. I look down to see MY UNIFORM?! "What?! Why is that not on me?! Wait why am i green?!" I ask myself. I quickly find a mirror and see that I've been turned into a frog!

"How did this happen?" I ask. Then I relise it was the muffin. "But why would Akane what to turn me into a frog?"

Then I hear something drop on the ground. I turn to see Akane standing there. "Akane?" I ask. She screams and grabs a broom and tries to hit me with it. "AKANE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I ask while hopping away from her.

I hop out of the student council room and hop in a random drection. I stop when I know i'm a good disance away from the student conciel room. I hear someone walk behind me then stop. I feel someone pick me up.

A girl with black hair tied in a pony and souless grey eyes picked me up and smirked. "So the potion did work. I was afriad it wouldn't. " She says. "Potion?" I ask. She frowns. "You can still talk that's not good but not like it matters. You're out of my way. now Senpai will never love you." "Senpai? What are you talking about?! What have to done to me!? Turn me back Now!" I demand. "No. I think I'll keep you like this. you're much easier to take care of now. all I need to do is step on you to kill." she says. Then she takes me to the roof top.

"you know they say frogs can servive a jump from any hight. let's see if that's true!" She says then throws me off the room and over the courtyard. I start to fall and I know I'm going to die. I close why eyes ready to die when I hit the water in the fountin.

Taro's POV

I'm reading my book ,beauty and the best, while sitting on the fountion like I always do. I was getting to the part when Bell was dancing with the best when I heard a splash behind me. "Huh?" I say and look. there in the water was a frog with silver eyes. I gently pick the poor frog up. "You poor thing. how did this happen?" I ask it even though I know I'm not going to get an answ- "Some crazy girl threw me off the roof." I frog says. "Y-You can talk!?" I ask shocked. The frog nods. "Of course I mean I was a human not too long ago." "You where? Can you tell me your name than?" I ask.

"I am Megami Saikou and you are?" she asks. "I'm Taro Yamada. how did you turn into a frog?" I ask her. "The same girl that threw me off the roof put some kind of potion in a muffin and make it look like one of the members of the club I'm in put it there." She explained. "Oh. Do you know why she turned you into a frog?" I ask. "She said something about her senpai not going to love me if I'm like this." She says. "Oh then she must be a Yandere." I say. I know about those because in one of my books it mentioned that one of the charaters were a Yandere so I looked up what a Yandere was.

"Well I guess the real question is how do we turn you back to normal." I say. She nods. "I remember reading in a book that a princess was able to turn a frog into a prince. a human prince by kissing him." I tell her. "A kiss might turn me back?" she asks. "I don't know it's worth a try." I tell her.

Megami's POV

He's right. It's worth a try and right now I have nothing to lose. "Alright then let's give it a try." I say. He nods and leads forward. Soon his lips reach mine. He has soft lips and he tasts like cinnamon.

The I start to feel weird. I close my eyes. When I open them. I can see Taro looking at me in awe. "What? What is it?" I ask. "You're back! You're back to normal!" He says."

I look down and see he's right. I was wearing a beautiful green dress. I smile and go over to him. "Thank you Taro. I know that I just met you but will you please be my boyfri-"

"NO!" I hear a very fimmiler voice yell. I look and see the girl that threw me off the roof. I looked at her and then it all clicked into place. Taro. Taro was her Senpai. I bumped into him and because of that she thought I liked him. "Taro please be careful that girl is dangerous! She's the one who turned me into a frog and threw me off the roof!" I say to him.

I see his eyes widen and he stands up. "HOW DARE YOU! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU DID?! YOU COULD'VE MADE MEGAMI A FROG FOREVER! AND YOU THREW HER OFF THE ROOF ALMOST KILLING HER! HOW DARE YOU COME OVER HERE! YOU MAKE ME SICK!" He yells at her.

Tears stream down her face as she falls to her knees. "Senpai will never love me." she says.

I smile and look at Taro ,who calmed down,. "what where you saying Megami?" He asks. "do you want to be my boyfriend?" I ask him. He nods. I then pull him close and kiss him again.

E: and everyone ,even Ayuno who had found a new senpai, lived happily ever after. *looks at you all* I hope you enjoyed the story I know it didn't follow the actual story but hey who cares right. anyway if you guys didn't catch it. the twist was when Megami turned into the frog not Taro like the story is supporsed to go. The man is suoposed to turn into the frog not the girl. anyway let me know what you think!

MADE ON 2/1/18

WORD COUNT 1,483