It was all my fault

(Jacksons POV)

It was me and Dylan's 1 year anniversary. That is... if we where still together.  It was the worst night of my life. I got back from the Grammys very late. Dylan was home waiting for me with Athena. I got home and was so tired I said hi and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and go to bed. I was hanging my suit up when Dylan walked in and asked how the Grammys where. I told him all about it, how it was, what we did and all the free drinks. Yanno you can get drunk off champagne. "Sounds awesome. But where have you been? The Grammys ended 3 hours ago..." Dylan said with a strange and suspicious look that I had never seen before. "What are yo-" Shit, I was drunk. I ran back to the bathroom and threw up. Dylan seemed so pissed he didn't even come back to the bathroom to check on me.
I went back to our room, tripping about 3 times before I got there. When I walked in I saw Dylan standing by the bed hold out his phone with I picture I couldn't see, still in his clothes he has been warring the whole day. It wasn't until then that i saw how sunken in his eyes where. It looked like he had been crying. I was still staggering about but I stepped closer to look at the picture he was holding up. I squinted almost as if I was starring right at the sun... it— no it's not— it cant be— I wouldn't ever— no—. That's al i could think. The picture showed me and Michael. WHAT THE FUCK. I don't even— how drunk was I? oh my god. I wanted to say something. I really did. There where so many things I wanted to say. I just couldn't. No words where coming out. I cheated. And there wasn't anything i could do to erase it.
Dylan put the phone in his pocket never losing eye site with me. I stood there frozen as he just walked past me. I heard the front door shut after 2 or three minutes. I still stood frozen right where I was. I fell to the ground and sobbed more than I ever had in my life. I hurt the one person whom I loved the most. I'm a monster.