0

"Damn those Cups.." The Devil murmured to himself as he was being treated by his employee, or more like secretary; [Y/N]. The Devil recently fought with the Cup Brothers, Cuphead and Mugman, and lost against them; leaving him very injured.

As he was growling to himself and thinking of his failure of getting their souls, [Y/N] was slowly covering The Devil's left hand with a long white bandage who was painted soon in crimson red. The Devil narrowed his eyes to her, then down to her hands carefully, watching every single move she did.

"To be honest with you boss, I think you did more than enough." [Y/N] said with no hint of nervousness in her voice as her eyes moved to make a short eye contact with her boss.

The Devil opened his eyes a little, shocked to hear some praising to his failure. Well, he's the devil himself, he shouldn't have no problem with taking some pair of souls. But oh well... things happen.

He looked forward to the gold and red doors to enter his throne room and grinned a little to himself. "Please, call me Lucifer when no one's around, Darling." he huskily said as he moved his hand to grab her chin to make her look at him.

With this movement [Y/N] stopped whatever she was treating and gave her boss all her attention. He moved her head to his face, slowly approaching his lips to her ear as he started to speak in a lustful way.

"You're such an interesting human, so loyal.. so sweet. I might even repay you for behaving like this around me." he purred to her as she began to feel blood rush to her cheeks.

"T-Thank you, boss-"

"Lucifer." he cut her off with a dark tone, making her nod a little quickly to not make him more upset.

"L-Lucifer.. I'll appreciate whatever you give me." she stuttered. The Devil retreated his hand, now placing it under his cheek while sighing softly.

"Continue your work, Miss [L/N]. There's more work ahead of us." he ordered to her as she continued to finish covering his left arm with bandages.

Working for the Devil himself was not so easy. But for you it was just a piece of cake, until problems and new interests arrive to your small life.