First Day

So today is Mackenzie first day at a new school. She is getting ready and she picks out a new outfit she just got. She grabs her book bag and eats break feast and heads off to school. She walks to the front of the school and stands there looking for a place to fit in. She looks around.Mackenzie thinks "Should I stay outside or go inside?".  While she's thinking a girl bumps into her. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there" she says. "It's fine" Mackenzie helps her up. "I'm Annie!" she holds out her hand. "I'm Mackenzie". She shakes her hand. "So what's your schedule?" "Ummmm." She checks. "I hav---" Two boys come up to her. "Hey Annie?" he says. "Yea?" She replies. "We have a new st---" The other boy taps him. "She's right there" Annie says. "Oh, sorry." "It's fine". The two boys look at Mackenzie. Annie looks at them. "This Hayden and this is Johnny." Johnny and Hayden say "Hey". "Hey...".  Mackenzie and Johnny look at each other in the eyes. The bell rings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lunch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone is at lunch eating and talking. Mackenzie walks it. Everyone just looks at her. Annie calls her over to there table. "Hey Mackenzie how's your classes so far?" Annie asked. "I don't know..."Mackenzie says sadly. "Hey you ok?" Hayden asks. "Yea I'm fine just missing some of my friends." "Oh." Annie asks "Hey how did you end up here?" "I moved here." Mackenzie says. "Oh cool, where are you fr--" Before she can finish her sentence Rachael walks over and bumps Mackenzie's tray on her. "Hey! Watch your going!" Mackenzie yells at her. "Why should I new girl?" She says while giggling. "Because its mean and your selfish and you bul---" Mackenzie stops and looks up at her. Rachael laughs. "I know why your here" Rachael whispers into Mackenzie's ear. "It's not because you moved." Rachael laughs and walks away. "What was that about?" Annie asks. "N-N-Nothing I'm going to the bathroom." Mackenzie runs to the bathroom. "What's up with her?" Hayden asks. "One moment she's standing up to Rachael then something happened." Hayden continues. "Maybe..." Annie puts her hand on Hayden's shoulder. Hayden looks at her and they both smile. "Hey Annie?" "Yea?" "Can I talk to you?" "Sure!". Johnny looks at them. "You gonna be alright?" Hayden asks him. "Yea. I'll go check on Mackenzie to make sure she's alright." "Ok." Hayden says. Hayden grabs Annie's arm and brings her to the hallway. Johnny walks to the bathroom and see's Mackenzie crying. "Hey what's wrong?" Johnny asks while walking towards her. "Rachael came from my old school and she knows what happened in my past." "Oh." Johnny hugs Mackenzie and she hugs him back. Mackenzie cries in his arms. Back to Annie and Hayden. "So what did you want to talk about?" Hayden looks her in her eyes. "Annie... I had a crush on you for the longest time and I know your dating Carson but." Annie stops him. "Me and Carson broke up yesterday he's dating Rachael now and I feel the same way." Hayden looks surprised. "Really?!?!?" "Yes." Hayden grabs Annie's hands and he asks "Annie Leblanc will you go out with me?" Annie looks at him. "Yes I will." They hug. "Hey Annie can we do something?" "Like what?" Hayden kisses Annie and she kisses him back. The bell rings.               

(Yes I know this from Dance Moms but it was the only thing I could find that goes along with story)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~They go to class~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They meet up after school ends. "Guys we have something to tell you." Annie says. Mackenzie and Johnny "Yea?" "Me and Hayden are dating!" she says of excitement. "Cool!" Johnny says. "Well I'm gonna go home now" Annie says. "I'll walk with you." Hayden says. "Bye guys!" Annie says. "Bye!" Johnny and Mackenzie say. "So Mackenzie which way you walking?" Johnny asks. "Ummm that way. Why?" "Meet too!" Johnny says. "Wanna walk together?" "Sure!" They start walking. "Hey Johnny wait up!" Rachael comes running towards him. "Yea?"Johnny asks. "What are you doing with her?" She says with a attitude. "Were walking home together." Johnny says. "Can I join?" Rachael asks smirking at Mackenzie. "Yea s---" Mackenzie covers his mouth. "Sorry can't." Rachael looks at Mackenzie. "Why not?" Rachael says while removing Mackenzie's hand from Johnny's mouth. "Because we're walking together and we want to be alone." Mackenzie says looking at Rachael dead in the eye. "Well it's not just your decision it's Johnny's too." They both look at Johnny. "So can I walk with you guys Johnny?" Johnny looks at Mackenzie. "Sorry maybe another time I'm showing her around and I want to get to know her." Mackenzie smiles at him. "Fine whatever" Rachael says. "Bye Johnny" Rachael says and looks at Mackenzie then walks away. "Thanks for doing that Johnny" Mackenzie says. "Your welcome anything for a friend." Johnny says smiling. "It's getting late lets start going home." Mackenzie says. "Ok." Johnny says as they start walking. They were talking the whole walk home. "Well here's my house." Mackenzie says. "Hey I live next door!" Johnny says pointing at his house. "Cool! Well goodnight Johnny." Mackenzie says. "Hey Kenzie?" Johnny says. "Yea?" Looking back at him. "U wanna walk to school together tomorrow?" "Sure!" Mackenzie says. "Okay see u in the morning." Johnny says. "Night" Mackenzie says. "Goodnight." Johnny says before both entering there house and going to bed. 

What will happen between Johnny and Mackenzie? 

Will they fall in love or will Rachael get in the way?

What about Hayden and Annie will they stay together?

Will Rachael tell everyone about what happened to Mackenzie?