Bⓘrth

Igneel looked at his pregnant wife. Grandeeney. [A/N Shush don't judge meh, I'm making Wendy as Natsu's little sister] She was peacefully humming to a song that was on the little radio, that Igneel bought her in there anniversary. Rocking herself in the rocking chair. Sun rays hitting on her face, making her glow even brighter. Igneel couldn't help but to smile at the view he was looking at. Until her eyes widen, making Igneel curious on what was she thinking. "What is it honey..?" Ingeel asked, looking at her conserned.

She hold her stomach looking at me dizy. "M-My water b-broke.." Igneel rubbed his eyes and blinked twice on what she just said. Igneel got on his feet as quickly as he could. Picking her up from the rocking chair. He rushed out of the house to the car, making hus way to the hospital. Igneel barged in the hospital carrying Grandeeney. "Help..! My wife is about to give birth..!" Igneel said out loud getting the nurse and doctors attention. They lead him to a room, saying to put Grandeeney down. Which he followed the order.

Igneel looked at her, squeezing her hand a bit tight but nor to tight. The doctor came up to him saying that he needed to go outside and wait until she was finished giving birth. "B-But I'm he-!" He was cut by someone dragging him outside. Igneel turned around to see Metalicana [A/N *Coughs* A.k.a Gajeel's dad] He sighed. "Why are you here..? He looked at him.

"Grandeeney called me just in case you didn't get a clue on what's was going to happen next" He smiled like if he was innocent. "Tch.. Who else is coming so I wouldn't be surprised about it" Igneel death glared at him. He heard a chuckle come from him. "Skiatrum, Weisslogia, and the others of course." He replied. Igneel was going to say something until he was interrupted by cries from a baby. He quickly entered the room where Grandeeney was holding his new born son 'Natsu'.

Igneel slowly went over to Grandeeney smiling with tears in his eyes. Grandeeney giggles and kisses Igneel happily. Igneel felt someone tap his shoulder, making him turn around. Making his smile fade away. The doctor waved him to go outside. "I'll be right back, beloved." He kissed her head, opening the door to outside. The doctor looked at his clip board then at Igneel. "Mr.Dragneel, I'm afraid your son has cystic fibrosis..."

'I felt my whole world crashing in that moment..' Igneel thought looking at the doctor...

"What..?"