Secret Lover

It was 2:09 am and I'm feeling horny in my boyfriends bed waiting for him to get home from work. I began to work at my pussy but suddenly I hear my phone vibrate, I get a text from my friend Josh next door, He tells me he's horny and I practically beg him to come over.
I unlocked the door for him and went back into my boyfriend bed, It's always been a fantasy of mine to fuck somebody in his bed. As I wait for Josh to come in I can barley contain myself, I've never been this horny. Suddenly I hear the door creak open, I can just imagine the sexy smirk on his perfect face. "Kayla" He whispers, "Josh" I whisper. I feel him find his way t
o the bed in the dark and glide his hands over my stomach. He then turns the lights on and sits on the edge of the bed. I stand up and walk in front of him, I immediately smile after noticing his bulge, he catches me staring and gives me a sexy smirk. I take off my shirt and let him undo my bra. I stand in front of him playing with my pierced nipples. Then take off my shorts and tug on my hot pink thong. He feels up my body leg to chest as I quiver and beg for him. I walk over and wrap my legs around him.
I can feel his hard cock through his jeans.
I slowly thrusted on his lap until he took of  his pants. I bounced up and down until I felt his hard cock pop up into my thong. I moaned loudly and gripped his shoulders. I pulled his head into my chest and breathed heavily in his ear. He played with my nipples as I pushed against him. Both out of breath he slid his finger up into my thong, he played with my wet pussy as I moaned, he fingered me as I kissed him with my tongue until I heard the door open. " Shit, shit!" Josh said quietly. " Get under the bed!" I said. Josh scrambled quickly still in his boxers and his under the bed. Before I could get under the blankets my boyfriend walked in. He quickly noticed I was in my thong and bra. "Oh your already ready for me huh?" He smiled. He pushed me down on the side of the bed and went on top of me well I laid across. He felt my body and played with my nipples as I nibbled his ear. I felt Josh come out from under the bed, luckily the lights were off. Josh came up behind my neck and started playing with my nipples while kissing my neck when I also felt my boyfriend take off my thong and start licking my wet pussy.
And that was the most pleasurable night I've ever had.