the losers club.

Mey's p.o.v

I move into a small town in main. It's much smaller then the last place I lived. Anyway hopefully I can make a few friends.

My abusive father and I moved here so we can make a new start.

"MEY!!" My father shouted.
"Yes father?" I answer her.
"Go get us some food for dinner. That's the only thing your good at."
"Ok father."

I begin to walk up my stairs so I can get up to my room and start to look for an outfit to wear. Instead of my pjs.

I decided to wear my blue plaid skirt, white crop top, light blue converse, and my black bomber jacket.

(Time skip.)

I walked into town, when I see a group of boys, that I knew were friendly. I walked up to them and introduced myself.

"Hi! My name is Mey and I was wondering if you could show me where the pizza place is." I say to them. They all stared at me as if I wasn't from this world.

"We n-n-need to introduce ourselves. I'm b-Bill. This is st-Stanley, this is-" Bill gets cut off by a boy wearing glasses.

"My name is Richie, sexy senorita." Richie says, which makes me blush.

"Richie, stop being so annoying to the poor girl." A boy says with semi-curly hair says.

"Don't be a party pooper, Eddie." Richie says to the new character.

Eddie. Cute name for a cute boy.

"Did you say something?" Eddie asks.

"No, sorry."

"I could show you where the pizza parlor is, while giving a tour of the town." Eddie says.

"That would be great Eddie. Thank you so much."I say back with a big smile on my face.

Eddie and I leave his group of friends, after waving bye . They all say bye back. The city of Derry is really a beautiful place.

"Hey my friends and I are going to the quarry tomorrow, if you wanna come."

"Eddie I would love to come." I say back to him.

Before we know it Eddie and I are facing the pizza parlor.

"Thanks Eddie, I'll see you at the quarry tomorrow." I say while getting the pizza.

Before I leave, I kiss Eddie on the cheek.

"See you tomorrow." I whisper against his cheek.

Eddie's p.o.v

I just got a kiss on the cheek from a really pretty girl. Suck it richie. I wonder if she lives near me. If she does. SCORE!! Again, suck it Richie!

"Do you want me to walk you back home?" I asked her.

"Sure. Eddie that would be great." She says back with an adorable, smile and a little blush decorating her cheeks.

~time skip to tomorrow~

○AT THE QUARRY○●

Eddie's p.o.v

Every one was at the quarry, even Beverly marsh showed up. Sadly Mey wasn't here yet.

"Hey Eddie, sad your girlfriend couldn't show up?" The annoying Richie says.

"She's not my girlfriend Richie." I say looking him in the eye.

"But I'm sad she hasn't showed up yet."

"Who hasn't showed up yet?" A familiar voice says from the bushes.

"MEY!!!" I scream with happiness.

"Wh-who's going to jump in first?" Our stuttering friend asks.

"I will." Mey says while taking her dress off. I turn away blushing.

She has huge boobs for a thirteen year old girl.

I get snapped out of my thoughts, when i see Mey's breasts in front of my face.

"You ok there eddie, your face is red like a tomato."

"Yeah I'm ok."

A few minutes we hear a wolf whistle, like from a cartoon.

"The sexy senorita, just got more sexy." Richie says from behind Mey, which makes her very uncomfortable.

"Richie." I say giving him a glare.

"Whatever Eddie."

Richie says while grabbing Mey's ass and gives a squeeze. This makes her squeal and jump into my arms.

"It's ok I got you." I whisper .