one

m.g.c

i'm not sure what i did. maybe it was because i existed, or the fact i breathed oxygen, maybe it was the way my hair was but whatever it was. they didn't like me for it. but that's okay, i don't like me either.

i was hit with another punch, another kick, my nose tingled, it was bleeding. i know the feeling pretty well and it's probably broken.  it wasn't the first time it was, it just gets worse and worse each night. maybe i shouldn't leave the house often.

i curled myself up as they took more and more hits at me. it was a natural occurrence at night, i know i wasn't alone on this. i hear the cries every night. when they take more and more blows at each person, i know it wasn't me.

maybe it was because our neighborhood isn't safe. maybe it was me, the names they called me, the way they treat me like some infectious dead animal. maybe i was a mutant.

being here was never my choice, it's all i had. low rent, small population and family near by. they wanted me out, not too far but not too close to be known by family. blink said 'no one likes you when you're 23' and it feels like they're right.

it's not like i could live in the suburbs either, it would just be passive-aggressive comments and social rejection. i heard that hurts more than physical pain, but physical pain is what's going on right now.

focus on the moment, i feel them touch my wallet. too bad i have no money, jokes on them. but what they catch is what i spent my money on. dinner, they look through the bag to find the cheap ramen i bought.

"dude, kyle dude. look at this guy, he bought fucking ramen!" one laughs. the other one, who i assume is kyle, walks over and looks through the bag too. he does as if something else is there, gold maybe? i would be pressed if there was.

this catches the groups attention, which gives me a chance to escape, which i easily take. i'll go a night without eating instead of nearly dying.

to be honest, death doesn't sound too bad, just not like this really.

i'm running, running and running like i passed gym in high school, but i'm suddenly stopped by a blunt object.

a/n: hello, i really liked this idea, i do usually do one book at a time but i'm really excited for this. pls enjoy and ik this is a new format but bear with me!

hospice . muke On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara