Family Meeting, North's Past (Prologue)

Eliza is the picture at the top!

Sang's P.O.V

        I finished setting up all the food around the table with had 18 chairs set up. I was so excited to finally be apart of the academy and the Blackbourne-Toma Team! We are having our very first official family meeting as one family, all apart of the academy. The only thing that is bringing my mood down is North Star. He has been really silent and depressed as of late. He doesn't even talk to Silas anymore which is beginning to worry me, but I trust my boys to tell me when something is wrong. I was surrounded by hugs and kisses of 14 guys which shook me out of my thoughts. I hugged and Kissed each one back with a warm smile and sat down at the end of the table. I watched as all the boys took their seats some laughing and joking, others having hushed conversation, Raven and Corey were having what seemed to be a romantic moment.

      The only thing that I fully payed attention to was North. He sat in a chair with no one on either side of him staring at his food. He didn't even flinch when Luke picked up a cookie and devoured it. I could tell that Owen, Luke Silas and Axel were all noticing this too. North leaned back in his chair before pulling a picture out of his wallet and rubbing it gently. A look of understanding crossed Silas' face before he too looked sad.

      "First order of business has to do with Mr.Taylor Jr." North looked up at Owen, "Mr. Taylor JR, we as your family would like to know what is bothering you. I speak for everyone when I say you haven't been acting like normal and we are all worried for you."

     "It's just, well Mr. B, I left someone I care about behind and I'm realizing how selfish I was. I got Si out, but I couldn't help her? Hell, I didn't even fucking ask you about her. What type of person does that make me?" North grumbled before looking at the picture muttering something under his breath.

     "Who was it you left behind?"

      "Eliza Wynters, my best friend...." He was cut off by the doorbell, "I'll get it"

North's P.O.V

     I had not thought of much as I opened the door, but I would have never fucking guessed Eliza would be standing there in front of me. Her red corkscrew curls up in a high pony, her grey eyes dimmed in the dark, a dance bag over her shoulder and a smile across her lips, was not expected.

        "Hey North, it's been a while." Her British accent was still thick.

         "Eliza, Dove? Is that really you?"

         "Yeah North Baby, it's me" That was the start of a wonderful beginning...