Kidnapped

It was a typical day for you,cleaning up masters bedroom,humming your favorite tune you listen to sometimes, the window open so you could get fresh air and hear the birds chirping. "Ah.." you sigh. It was always beautiful in the morning. It's around 9AM and your young master had left to pick up Ciel Phantomhive. Yes I mean the famous Earl of the Phantomhive Estate. They where...'close friends'. How did you get into this amazing job? It's easy yet sad. You where a girl who where constantly on the streets and thieving front people. You where the master at this. Your friend Casey would help you and teach you. She taught you the best there is to know. That was up until she died of tuberculosis. You two had planned to rob one of the most riches Earls, Alois Trancy. Of course she couldn't do this. You wanted to do this in her name so you planned it out. While Alois was changing in a store for a outfit, you took his old clothes and ran. At first no one saw you..or at lest you thought. Unknowingly the butler of Alois was watching. Once Alois found out he yelled and screamed for the butler to find you. And being the demon he is, he found you quickly. Once he found you he stalked you at first. He watched your every move for about an hour. He watched you and your father buy food and eat. He was kind enough to let you eat. He grabbed you afterwards."RAPIST RAPIST!" You yelled as he covered your mouth"such a noisy little thief you are" he growled as he took you and the clothes and wallet back to Alois, who was in the Trancy Manor.
"Young Master, I've found the thief" he announced as Alois turned"so she's the little tart that stole my good clothing?! Took you long enough to find a bloody child!" He yelled. 'A child?!' You thought, you where the same age and 'good clothing?!' He was literally wearing the same clothing but His was abit more vibrant purple. After a few hours alone with you, you and him got abit closer. But instead of turning you in, he made you his maid, without pay of course. But to you, all you wanted was to be closer to him. After about a month he bought a Virginity Belt. He made you wear it everyday and it never came off but 5times a day. It was rough for you at first but you soon got used to the metal belt on you. You can remember the first day he took it off. The first day was like any normal day for you, cleaning the dishes and kitchen when he busted into the room. He was angry because of Ciel. You didn't know what Ciel did and you still don't know today. But he grabbed you roughly making you drop your dish braking it. He growled "Look what you did you fucking tart!" He strikes you down. Luckily you didn't hit the glass from the dish. "Hannah! Clean up this mess and finish up here!" He yelled as he grabbed you. He took you to his room and locked the door. You can remember him struggling to open the belt with the key he had. There is two keys. One for him and one for Claude. Of course Claude's key was for back up. He wouldn't allow Claude to touch you in any way, not even to punish you. The sex was rough and hot that day. You can still fill his member penetrating your womanhood and without a seconds thought he thrusted like no tomorrow. The tip of his member hitting the back of your womb each time. Ah..that was amazing. Today was the day of the Valentines Ball. It's unusual for Alois to host a ball but Ciel couldn't this year, his manor was wreaked by his servants. You stand at the top of the stairs dusting and cleaning the railing. Or at lest that was what you where pretending to do. You was really eyeing that Elizabeth girl. Being due that your a maid, Alois didn't want to look bad by dancing with you so him and Ciel fighted over her. You had abandonment issues from your mother leaving you at a young age. You glare with nothing but hatred towards her. "Hello, What's a young lady like you doing here?" A man says. You look and sees him..oh god not him..it's Aleistor Chamber, The blonde Viscount. God he's such a creep but if I danced with him that would make him look bad so I accepted as he lead me to the dance floor. Of course being that you where homeless most of your life, you had no idea how to dance. As you two continued he taught you how to dance. Soon the dancing was over but he didn't let you go. Instead he sprayed a perfume in your face. It was chloroform in a perfume bottle, you pass out quickly mostly due to your fatigue. A few hours later at the Trancy manor Alois was on a rampage, he was missing a maid, but not just any maid, it was his soon to be wife. He was planning on proposing to you that night but you got kidnapped. Alois is screaming at his servants on your where-abouts but no one knew but Claude. He turned to Claude with anger"you! YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?!" He yelled. Claude nodded as Alois smacked him"Go get her!!" And he was off to get you. Meanwhile you wake up on a stage as your bound and blindfolded. You struggle to look. You cringe hearing his annoying and awful voice. 'Was this an auction?!' You mentally yelled. Soon a old man starts touching you, he must've bought you. You started to cry but then you hear screaming and blood splatter. Now you was beyond terrified. But as soon as you was picked up. you knew it was Claude and calmed down. "C-Claude please t-take me home" You day through your sobs. You can hear him smirk and chuckle as you was brought home. You heard Alois crying but when you had entered he ran to you and hugged you. "Oh my god you're alive!!" He held you close. "T-Thank you Claude!!" He took you to his room. But with a split second his face changed, his bipolar disorder is showing. "Did they touch you?" He asked in slight anger. "No" you said. He didn't believe you"I must mark you as mine" he says, as if he hasn't already but he pushed you onto his soft purple king sized bed. He took off your dress carefully but quickly, it's to expensive to just rip carelessly. He looked at your almost naked body with hunger in his eyes. He used a key to take off your virginity belt. You was beyond soaked down there, he rubbed a finger down from your cheek to your womanhood. He then licked and bit your neck and kept going until he heard you yelp. He smirked knowing he found your soft spot.

Your P.O.V
I blushed madly as he did this he started to get impatient and pulled his member out of his shorts and thrusted into me roughly as he was growling, I gasp as he didn't pitty me and continued thrusting hard and rough as he licked and bit me. "Who's your master?" He asked but I didn't respond, I was so lost in the pleasure. "WHOS YOUR MASTER?!" He yelled as I screamed "ALOIS!" As we both released. Wait..."Alois I'm gonna get pregnant! What are you gonna do now?" He kissed me "I'm going to marry my baby mama" he says happily.

<<how did I do? SleepingDeath ? I'll like to hear from you!>>