33) voicemail they leave

I have many story idea!
I'm thinking of making these following books. Comment on each section to the one you'd wanna see the most!

• puns
• pickup lines   
• advice, life advice in general (sounds lame but I wanna help y'all)
•Quotes
• paranormal stories (that have happened to me, and people I know, or even dm me for your spookie stories!)

I'm also working on the group chat book too! So I'm really getting into all this

Mike:
"Uhh- Hey y/n. It's me mike. Mike wheeler from school obviously.. I uh was just wondering if you wanted to come over today? Please ring me back when you get this.. bye y/n!"

Lucas:

"Girl why don't you ever pick the phone? Anyway it's Lucas, the one and only, i have a surprise to give to you so this message/ voicemail is a code red! Call me back soon, bye"

Dustin:

"Y/n I hope you didn't forget about me or anything, I've come to conclusion that your really bad at answering the phone, I've had more conversations with your dad then you, anyway we need to talk, I'm with Steve so call back right away. Still love you though! Bye"

Will:

"Hey y/n how are you?, i was wondering if you wanted to uh maybe hangout? I wanna show you my wizard costume and a few other cool things you might like? Only if you want too, no pressure. Anyway umm bye?"

Max:

"Oh my god I really need to talk to you right now, I have to rant and gossip about how much I hate English class! And the god damn teachers! Do I ever tell you how annoying Lucas is too?? Like god damn, and boys say we're a different species. Pick up the phone babe, I ain't hanging up"

Eleven:

"Hi, I don't like this method, but I need to see you, I'm coming over in 10 minutes. Bye"

Nancy:

"Hey babe, just calling to tell you I'm on my way to your house so we can get to work early. See you in 15 minutes! Love you"

Steve:

"So uh hi, it's me Steve, Steve Harrington. I mean what other Steve's do you know? Anyway that's not the point, can you call me if you ever see this message? Bye"

Jonathan:

"Hey y/n, sorry I'm running late to your house, I just made a quick stop at the grocery shop. Do you want anything? Call me back. Talk soon bye"

Billy:

"Hey princess, was hoping you'd answer so we can have a bit of phone sex, if you know what I mean. Call as soon as you can, you don't regret it baby"

Robin:

"God damn I could be getting murderd and you still wouldn't answer the fucking phone, pick up wifey"

Alexei:

"Hello?.....you there?..."