Let's swim (HunHan Fanfic)

The two were in a photo shoot. After the pictorial, the magazines treat them in a luxurious private hotel with a pool.

"Hyung... wanna swim?" Sehun asked Luhan. Luhan is doing something with his phone, so he didn't really hear what Sehun said

"yeah yeah. sure" he answered

"Heyyyy.. hyung.. are you listening to me?"

"H-Huh? what is it?"

"Gaaah. Nothing. Let's just get to the room and have some sleep" Sehun walks very fast leaving Luhan behind.

Luhan is totally confused. He doesn't know what he did to make Sehun do that.

During their dinner, Sehun never let any word came out from his mouth, neither Luhan. Silence is the only thing you could hear.

So Luhan decided to start a topic, "So... Sese... what do you want to do tomorrow? We're still free tomorrow morning."

"....." Sehun didn't respond

"... Ah... if you want... we can get back at the afternoon? Do you want to go shopping? I'll buy anything yo--" Luhan stopped blabbing when Sehun suddenly stood up and walked away.

"Y-Yah!!! AISH!! What's wrong with him?!" Luhan stops from eating and follows Sehun immediately.

He caught Sehun at the middle of the lobby

Luhan grabs his wrist, "Yah! What's wrong with you?? You can always tell me??? C'mon..."

".... Nothing."  Sehun replied without looking

"WHUUUT?? Hey, you're not a girl. Don't make me think of what have I done wrong."

"There's really nothing!"

"Oh yeah? Really? Do you think you can fool m---HEYY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING??!" Sehun walks very fast while holding Luhan's right wrist. He's heading to the pool.

"Is the pool ready?" Sehun asked the staff outside the pool room/area

The staff nodded and bowed at him when they entered the room.

Sehun threw Luhan inside of it and locked the door

"Y-Yah... Sese... what is this all about??!" Luhan crawls backward. Sehun, on the other hand, is taking off his clothes.

Leaving his boxers on, he came near Luhan's right ear and whispers, "Let's swim"

Luhan's anxiety left his brain. He opened his eyes and saw Sehun grinning.

Sehun immediately push Luhan to the pool.

"HAHAHAH!!! Hyung, if you could just see what you looked like earlier, you'll also laugh so hard as I do now. HAHAHA!!"

"SE.... SE..... I.... CAN'T SWIM.... CAN'T SWIM....."

"Hahahaha..... what?"

"... CAN'T SWIM!!" Luhan drowned and seconds later sank.

"Hyung... HYUNG?? HYUNG!!" Sehun immediately jumped at the pool and looked for Luhan.

He can't find him.

He's loosing oxygen so he lift  his head off the water.