Staago Xonvai

Species: Troll (from Homestuck)
Sex: Male
Identifies As: Spiky Pinecone
Height: 4' 6'' (+ another 6 inches bc horns)
Weight: About 98 lbs
Class and Aspect: The Mage of Breath
Strife Specibus: Staffkind (with retractable spearhead)
Lusus: Tiger/Leopard with two ears on each side of its head
Blood Colour: Dark Yellow
Age: 8 sweeps (16 years)
Sign: Gemun, sign of the unbridled
Trolltag: doubledPersonality
Typing Quirk: Doubles periods after sentences, doubles i's and capitalizes them, replaces s with z ((A/N ~~ i was told this quirk was a ripoff of Sollux's quirk but Staago is kinda based off of my personality and his design so plz don't call him a ripoff))

Personality: Enjoys reading, drawing, listening to and sometimes playing music (he loves dancing to kpop and trying to sing it lolol). Swears generally and is very polite when pissed. Likes going outside and being active when he's not doing something already. Usually has bags under eyes from lack of sleep. Prefers to have a companion in doing things. However, when he needs to be alone, he will do almost anything to accomplish his goal. Is stupidly rebellious at times. Is quite emotional but is good at hiding it, cries sometimes when left with his own feelings. Has a very high self control level when it comes to flipping his shit. Takes a lot to make this boi snap. Likes surrounding himself with people he feels he can trust, YouTube, and roleplaying. Enjoys going out and partying every so often, prefers when it's on a beach. Hates annoying people, and chocolate. However he likes fudge. Prefers people who can keep up with his level of intellect in friendships and romance. He can be hard to deal with at times, avoiding direct questions about things he doesn't like to talk about. Is smug and sarcastic at times and is quite easily pissed off but is good at hiding it.