Hidden Feelings

As always was a busy day in the city of Tokyo, cars were running on the road, people were walking at their own pace to reach their destination, and then there were two boys who were waiting outside a tall skyscraper for their manager to come. They were enjoying the view of their city, it was relaxing and always interesting to see what people were doing, their faces, how they were interacting with the people near them or just spacing out looking at the sky.

After few minutes the manager arrived, they entered the building and were brought to a big room with so many supplies that the staff needed to use for their photoshoot. The work lasted less than 3 hours since they were the only ones doing this photoshoot. After they had finished the job they were free to go and rest for at least two hours before the next job, so they decided to grab lunch together during the waiting time.

"I wonder what do you want to eat Inoo-chan" asked Yuto to his bandmate

"Umm.... Why don't we go to eat ramen?" answered Kei

"Great idea! Let's go!"

They started crossing the road to go to the ramen restaurant. On the way to reach the queue something piqued Kei's attention and stopped Yuto to go further to the ramen shop.

"Yuto, I have a better idea" Kei pointing to a supermarket nearby

"What are you thinking?" asked Yuto wondering why he was pointing there

"Don't you think having yakinuku is better? We will finish eating ramen pretty fast and I don't know how to spend the rest of the time until the next work" said Kei whining a bit

"Yeah sure, why not? I'm starving and a bit of meat won't hurt anyone, moreover I don't have anything to do at home while waiting" answered Yuto with a glint of joy in his eyes

"My house?" asked Kei

"It's nearer than mine anyway, so yes let's go" said Yuto shrugging

They enter the supermarket, buy meat, vegetables, some drink and head to Kei's house.

It has been a while since Yuto came to Kei's house, but seemed that pretty much nothing had changed since then. Yuto started immediately chopping the vegetables, add some spices to the meat and then he began grilling it while chatting with Kei about the house, job and other trivial stuffs.

Kei was doing nothing while Yuto was cooking, he was just watching and enjoying Yuto's company.

*click*

Yuto had a slight frown on his face, "Un?"

"Oh sorry, I've taken a photo of you so tomorrow morning I'll have something to show on Mezamashi, do you mind it?"

"Un un, don't worry, I don't mind" anwsered Yuto smiling

Meanwhile the younger had finished grilling the meat and the vegetables so they started digging on the food while chatting content of their doing.

Just has had said the next morning Kei showed the picture he took of Yuto and the one Yuto took of him smiling happy at his day spent with the younger.

Meanwhile in a flat in the other part of Tokyo there was a boy who was raging towards Kei because of the picture he showed. Yuya every morning, since the day he acknowledged his feelings toward the latter and had confessed to him, watched Mezamashi just to see a glimpse of his boy, even though he wasn't his because Kei still hadn't given him an answer about it.

He arrived at the agency pretty early that morning and he was welcomed with a sight he wouldn't have want to see, Kei and Yuto were chatting happily on the couch, their body just two inchs apart and Kei was smiling one of his beautiful smile he offers when he is really happy. Anger was boiling inside Yuya, he entered the room without greeting anybody and went to seat on the couch that gave the back to the one on were the other two boys were sitting. He was always glaring at them in a killing way but the boys seemed like they didn't notice it, rising Yuya's anger even more.