The Start

Y/N: Comet

Side note: you can look up or imagine what you look like. I was going to have you be a black horse (trying not to be mean here).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V

I was running and running from my old herd. I was only 5 years old, but I was the fastest running foal in my herd, so I think I have a chance to get away from the hunters that took my mom and dad. I fell from a rock and tried to get up, but failed to do so.

~~~The next day! (I'M LAZY, READ MY OTHER BOOK TO GET IT IF YOU DON'T!)~~

Spirit P.O.V

I saw a little c/c (c/c= coat color) body on the ground. "MOM, come here!" I shouted to my mom. She walked over and said, "Oh, Spirit, let me take care of this ok?" "Ok!" I said and ran bake to the herd that had stopped for us. I looked back to see my mom had gotten the foal standing up and walking over to the herd and me. "HI!" I say and jump around them. "hi" they say back. "Whats your name?" "I don't really have one, my parents did call me Comet." They say. "Your name is Comet then, welcome to the herd Comet." My mom said smiling. We were walking along when I  asked Comet one question, "Were is your herd?" "Oh, them? They were captured by hunters and mom and dad same thing." "When was the last time you ate something?" I asked and she replied with, "That was when I lost my herd also, soo not in two days." She said as her m/c (m/c= mane color) blew behind her as the wild wind blew in you faces. I might like her a little bit.

~~Ten Years later~~

Your P.O.V

We are traveling to a new place and then Spirit  runs off some were. I sighed,then followed him. I told the others to stay there and wait for us. They all nodded. 

~~Ten mins later~~

Your P.O.V still

The hunter through a rope on my neck. Spirit rann to me to get off the rope but failed to do so as the hunters also through ropes on him. I tried to run to him, but more ropes came onto me. Later, we were walking (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WWW, get it? no? ok...) into a town.