Strawberry Sauce

It had been soaking wet outside. For some odd reason, Ryuzaki was standing in the pouring rain, in a daze. I'd convinced him to come back inside after speaking with him for a few moments. We were now back inside. Somehow, he'd convinced me to allow him to massage my feet. I'm not sure how or why. Now he was on his knees before me, with his cool slender fingers touching the arch of my foot. Ryuzaki, or L, as he was more commonly known, was giving me a foot massage, and a pretty good one too. Some leftover drops of the rain rolled down my leg and through L's fingers. It was then that he looked at me and spoke in that typical exhausted monotone. "You're still wet, Light-kun." A tiny smirk came to my face. I later regretted what I said, but I'd said it anyways. If only I didn't say those words.

"I bet I can make you wet, Ryuzaki."

I don't know why I said that. I mean, it's not like I'm gay or anything. I've been dating Misa Amane - a pretty, gothic dressing pop star and model. How could I be gay? It seemed like the great unfeeling detective L had some kind of emotional expression after all, though. I could swear I saw a faint hint of pink on the face of my worst enemy. Maybe it was all in my mind only. No, I'm sure he blushed~ Then again, maybe Ryuzaki was still trying to fool me into letting my guard down so that he could finally catch the dark god of the underworld. I'm not sure, really. But those few words changed our relationship entirely. If Misa knew what Ryuzaki and I did together every day after that, though, she'd probably kill both us and herself in a bizarre murder slash suicide.

So now, we have this odd bet. Now, we're going to be going at each other with all our sexual knowledge and prowess to see who can make who come first.

Dear Kira, please save me.