PROLOGUE

The sound of the sirens echoed through the area. This area was filled with apartment buildings. In one of the apartments, stood a man. By looks, he was in his early twenties. One of his eyes were covered by his bangs and his eyes were crimson red. The sound of the sirens kept getting closer and closer to the apartment building he was in.

In a few minutes four police cars stopped at the entrance of the apartment building. Two police officers came out of each car and took out their guns. They crouched behind their cars and one officer shouted, "GET OUT WITH YOUR HAND OVER YOUR HEAD." The man's eyebrows twitched a little and he whispered in a small, "why can't they understand that I'm not the bad guy here.."

On the floor of the apartment, laid two people. Two dead people. One was a woman and the other, a man. Fresh blood was dripping from the sledgehammer in the red eyed man's hands. He cleaned the sledgehammer with a piece of cloth and threw the sledgehammer away.

"Time to get out." After saying this, the red eyed man took a gun and loaded it. Then he jumped out of the the backside window and ran. Obviously the backside wasn't unguarded either, police was crawling all over the place. The man aimed his gun and shot while running away. He already had a escape plan ready, which was to use the abandoned railways below. He looked around to see if anybody was in sight and jumped into the railway using a hatch in an alley.

He escaped from the police just like that.

......................................................................

This is Tokyo, this would be a good place to visit and look around, if he wasn't around. They call him The Strix. He is a serial killer who has already killed 30 people. 15 men and 15 women. He always kills a married couple who has children. And the fact that he has red eyes, is all everybody knows about him. The streets of Tokyo is silent mostly. The police have no clue about the investigation on The Strix.

......................................................................

The red eyed man walked out of an alley and walked into a two storey building. Before entering, he put on a pair of sunglasses. He went to the second floor using the stairs and walked into the first room to his left. He took his glasses off and laid down on the bed.

The red eyed man - his real name is Sasaki Kaito, he is 19 years old. "Aah, time to move on to the next target huh...this one dragged out more than I expected," he mumbled. Then he took out a book filled with lots of names and flipped through some pages and crossed out two names from the book, "I have to do this so no one will have to suffer like me..."

Glowering his striking red eyes, he added, voice cold and laced with malice, yet barely a whisper;

"I will kill them all."

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Sup , This is my first story. I will write few more chaps. Be sure to leave a comment about what u think but dont be too harsh I m a really weak willed person (I m kidding just be blunt) ......anyway I hope u guys enjoy this.