Completed

- Fall, 2015

"Do you think she won't figure it out?"

"What?"

"That we've been doing this behind her back. Aren't you her bestfriend, Eunha?"

Eunha rolled her eyes quietly so that Suga won't see her real expression. She still hid her true face behind him, she still played as an innocent bitch. Eunha made a circle with her pretty finger around Suga's nipple. She pouted her mouth showing that she was a damn innocent girl who's playing victim here.

"Didn't I tell you that Sana leapt the chance firstly when I told her that I was going to confess my feeling to you. She confessed to you behind my back and you guys going out. Now when she already got you, she's two timing you with Jin!"

Hearing Jin's name just boiled Suga's emotion. He accidentally grabbed Eunha's hip hardly which made the girl screamed.

"What was that?!"Eunha glared at Suga in her surprise.

"I'm sorry. You bought that jerk's name and I hate it so much,"Suga pushed Eunha's body away from him but Eunha quickly cupped Suga's face and pecked his lips.

"Yeah I also hate it that she hurt you. Let's just forget those betrayers, let's just have fun for a while,"Eunha planted thousands kisses on Suga's face, jaw, chest and torso. Suga smirked and sighed by Eunha's stimulations. The fuck with this relationshit he has with that cheater. Although he accidentally slept with Eunha at first under the alcohol effect, but later he has been doing this with Eunha to forget his jealousy towards Sana and Jin's closeness.

'She cheated on me first, it's not my fault if I also slept with another girl,'

"Hmmm...Suga?"Eunha asked while stroking Suga's shaft before put it inside her hole.

"Hmmm?"Suga held his breath, enjoying Eunha's play.

"Why don't you broke up with her instead of worrying she will figure out our affair?"Eunha's slender finger caressed Suga's erected junior, while Suga started to rubbed Eunha's womanhood.

"Isn't that pretty clear?"Suga licked Eunha's ear sensually.

"Because I need her to get me into his father's company,"

Isn't It Hurt?

- Winter, 2015 – Suga's POV-

"Everybody move out! Don't block the way! Ambulance is going to be here in a second!"

"Hey you! Don't take a picture! What are you thinking about taking a picture of Chairman's daughter!"

"What the hell are these teachers do? Letting Lady to be like this?! This school is going to be sued!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Lee but the paramedics are already here,"

I can't believe that I still have my senses because what I see and what I hear are surrealism. I want to believe that my eyes are just seeing false things. I don't know whether I can still hearing things right because everyone are making a fuss and those men with black shades are snapping at the students and teachers.

Where here I am, still standing where she was standing just a couple minutes ago. I can't move my body, I feel like I can't breathe. I know that those body guards are catching me and cops are coming. But I don't care. I really don't care. I really want to believe that this is just a nightmare.

What was going on a couple times ago?

"Do you think that seeing you kissing my bestfriend and knowing the fact that you guys doing it behind my back hurts me? Yes, it is. But you know what hurts the most? That's you don't believe me and chose to believe in other people. And you know you're hurt because you thought I was seeing my own half brother behind you? While you can still have fun with other girls? You think you're hurt? Then I will let you feel the pain I feel when I know my dear lover cheated behind me with my own bestfriend....,"