Your Every Breath

Taeko stayed at her desk even after class had started, reading her book. She had her reasons for not leaving the classroom straight away after class like everyone else. One of the was that the classrooms were generally warmer than other places in school she liked to do such as the library and outside in the courtyard by the fountain. Another was that she was the current target of a group of bullies.
"Take that, bookworm!" Musume laughed viciously as she clapped blackboard erasers on her head. Taeko started choking on the dust cloud created by the erasers, flapping her hands about trying to clear enough air for her to breathe. She could hear the viscous laughter of Musume's friends as Musume continued. None of them knew they were being watched by Taeko's boyfriend Ayato (Yandere-kun). He certainly wasn't going to stand around and watch his girlfriend get bullied.

Ayato followed the bullies as they headed to the bathroom to avoid their cleaning time duties. He'd already bribed Oka, the student responsible for cleaning the bathroom, to stay away for the day. He had important business, and he couldn't have any witnesses. He walked into the bathroom while nobody was looking, knowing fully well he wasn't allowed into the girls bathroom.
"What are you doing in here, pervert?" Hoshiko snapped defensively, turning to look at him. The other girls turned to look, their faces a mixture of shock and anger.
"You bully my girl, Taeko. You'll pay with your life." He told them, pulling a knife out of his pocket. He started stabbing, making sure he got all five girls and killed them.

Taeko walked past the bathroom when she heard screaming. She went inside to investigate, hiding herself. She peeked around the wall, freezing in shock when she saw Ayato covered in blood taking the lives of five girls. She was in complete shock, she was dating a serial killer! He looked up at her, dropping the knife.
"Ayato..." Taeko gasped in shock, backing away. Ayato grabbed her and pulled her close, smothering her mouth with his hand. He didn't make a sound, trembling in fear.
"It's okay. It'll all be okay. Just don't panic or resist." Ayato said soothingly into her ear, pulling a needle out of his pocket. He injected it into her, holding her in his arms until she'd passed out. He put the needle away, picking her up and carrying her out of the bathroom. He formed an alibi incase anyone asked why he was bloody and why Taeko was passed out in his arms.

When she finally came to, Taeko found herself in a bedroom. She'd been here once or twice before, and knew she was in Ayato's bedroom. She got up, not wanting to be here. She didn't want to be in the home of a killer, fearing she'd be the next to die. As she was getting up, Ayato walked into the room.
"Taeko my sweetheart, you're awake." He smiled, sitting down and putting her arms around her. She tensed up, wanting to get away. He only hugged her tighter. "Taeko my love, don't be scared. I won't hurt you." He told her, fiddling with her hair as he held her closer. She was silent. He smirked and started tugging on her shirt, which caused her to snap out of it and shove his hand away.
"Don't touch me, Ayato. I know you killed those girls." Taeko said, trying to get away. A low growl came from Ayato as he shoved her so she was on her back and pinned her down. She was terrified, fearing he would kill her. He didn't, instead tugging at her shirt.
"I only hurt them because they were hurting you, sweetheart." Ayato purred as he pulled off her shirt. She froze up, her eyes staring nervously at the ceiling. "Now, let me show you a good time." He whispered, pulling off her skirt and panties in one movement.

Weeks and even months passed, and Taeko hadn't left Ayato's home. He had monitored her every movement, and had kept her prisoner inside the home. She had tried to escape, but Ayato had caught her every time and had beaten her until her body hurt too much to try again for a little while. He did feel guilt, but he couldn't let her leave. She knew too much.

It was nighttime, around 1am, and she was ready to try again to escape. She pride open the living room window, and was about to try and climb through before she heard a shout.
"TAEKO!" She froze, knowing Ayato had caught her again. He grabbed her foot and pulled her back inside, punching her hard in the chest. She started sobbing as he locked the window again, pinning her to the wall. "You forget who's in charge here." He said threateningly, punching her again. "Remember one thing, Taeko sweetheart. Your every breath is a gift from me. I could kill you in a heartbeat. Next time I won't be so forgiving." He told her, slapping her in the face several times. She was screaming, begging him to stop, but that only prolonged the attack. She was covered in bruises by the time he was done, her body too sore to move. "Come here." He sighed, picking her up gently. "I'm sorry, but you made me do it by trying to escape." Ayato told her, pushing the blame for his actions on to her. She had to just accept it. He carried her out of the room, taking her upstairs to his bedroom.

Nothing ever changed between them, but Taeko learned to stop trying to escape. She was trapped forever as Ayato's prisoner. She had developed a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome, falling in love with Ayato. He pulled her strings like a puppet master, and she played along as the doll. She had grown thankful for every last breath she had, all thanks to Ayato in her broken mind.