When Forever Comes To An End...

Chapter One ~ The Teenage Apocalypse

It was the first day of Summer in 2013, I had my friends from school coming over later for a "Thank God its Summer" pool party.  I had found myself awakened by the sound of the news channel on TV. I never had the news on for multiple reasons surrounding the fact that its boring, i dont really care, and i'll probably hear about whatever is important on facebook later. With one eye opened i looked for the remote when two words caught my attention on the TV screen. One Direction. "It has been confirmed, the hit boy band One Direction has split."  I was frozen. I didn't know what to do, i didn't know what i could do. I could feel my heart being ripped to shreds. One Direction was the one thing that I needed to bring happiness to my day, or it felt that way anyways. Ever since 2011, when they debuted, I had my heart set on waiting for the day that I would marry one of those boys. Now that day would never come happily. It wasn't long till i broke out in tears. All i could think of was all the wonderful memories of what it was like to be a directioner... and how it still is like.  How those 5 perfect boys would give me a smile on my face everyday no matter where I was no matter what they would do, no more Larry Stylinson, no more fan girling. It felt as if the whole world was just going to envelop in a cloud of death, and I felt all this from just one band's breakup.

It wasn't long till I received phone calls from my closest directioners. I was confused on why the girls were up so early, but that was besides the point. They needed me and most of all I needed them.  It was Lara, Michaela, Tai, Christina, Neriah and I. We had all been with them from the start, ever since the X-factor auditions to the boot camp and now here to where they had the Up All Night Tour to this. How did it come to this. 

"Hello?" I heard multiple girls crying in the background so they had to have a sleepover. "I see you heard." "Of course we heard, you need to come over right now Lara and Christina are balling there eyes out and the others can't get them to stop" It was Michaela's call, she was always the one that had us over at her house to watch the 1D youtube videos, twitcams, and music videos. I sensed immediate urgency in her tone. "I'll be right over." I hung up the phone and grabbed my car keys, not taking a second glance in the mirror after i had quickly brushed my hair and teeth. 

It was all over the radio, "The tragic split of heart throbbing boy band One Direction hits Directioners everywhere..." It was then, that i started to cry the hardest. Sitting in the driveway of Tai's place I didn't want to come off as weak and unstable to be able to handle the other crying girls, so I wiped off my tears with my jacket sleeve and advanced towards the front door. 

It took all but one faint knock for the door to swing open and Lara and Christina coming hurling at me  crying their eyes out. I had so much that I wanted to say to them, yet words weren't what came out...it was more tears. It took all I had to finally mutter out a few words to the girls. "Back together," I said. The girls heard me and knew there was a plan in my mind but even I didn't know what it was yet.