Obsession Beyond Limits : Sneak Peak

Asslam_O_Alaikum...!!!

Hi Guys its me again...!!!

With something new...!!!

So let's see what it is...???

~~~***~~~

Obsession Beyond Limits

Sneak Peak

Seen - 1

A man is sitting on a soft comfy chair behind glass desk seeing someone's picture with so much intense guaze...there was an unknown emotion his eyes which was burning like Fire...

The man is non other than Sanskaar...soon he orders one of his man to do something and than smirks evilly seeing the picture of that Girl...

~~~***~~~

Seen - 2

A Man is shown giving a suitcase filled with money to a man in his late forties...who is having a grin on his face...he holds the suitcase and hand him some papers...

The man pass those papers to his boss who was sitting in Audi waiting for him...Boss see the papers and smirks evilly and soon the whole Audi was filled with his laughter...

~~~***~~~

Seen - 3

A girl in Bridal dress is sitting in a dark place she is having metal chains around her ankels and wrists...
She tried to free her self from them but was not able to do so...soon room door opens and a man in his early twenties walk inside the room...there was only one light source which was going from that door...
Man comes and stands in front of the girl and said...

Man : Don't be Scared My Little Kitten...

~~~***~~~

Seen - 4

Girl : please let me go...what have I done to you...that you are treating me like this...please...

Man : Sorry sweet heart I can't let you go...once Mafia King See something he gets it...and you my dear...you are the Air which is filled in my Body...A man can survive from a heart attack can live without water food light...but he can't live without Air as I already told you you are the AIR which is in my body so how can you expect from me to let you go...You are My Love  Obsession Possession EVERYTHING...

~~~***~~~

Seen - 5

A girl is seen lying lifelessly on a huge king sized bed...A man enters inside and goes towards that girl...

He talks with her but there is no response from her side...he shakes her tries every attempt to make her say something but all remain useless...

He thinks some time and than left from there leaving that girl in her world which she has created on her own to make her save herself from pain...

~~~***~~~

radha14989AGSR2016AnImperfectLovelyReethiswarnaragputIshaniDurbaPurkayast_Hxl1m4_Ananyasingh99MonaDarling01AnusikhaRoyakismatPikachuaaaaaaLakshmirajakuku190ShiningPearl16DivineDarkness1111monalisha186SwaSan0909seema-5555Innocentsoul123TeenRose9on a user

So here was my new story promo...!!!

I know I know already there are too much stories but I promise once I'll end my exam I'll post my ffs regularly...!!!

So till than bye bye...!!!

And yes don't forget yo vote and comment...!!!

...Thank You...

...Allah Hafiz...