Willows backstory

Willow chacal or known as Saule Chacal by her family is from a doomed Mobius dimension she escaped to the normal Mobius realm with her sister Irene. In the doomed timeline, humans invaded Mobius with killer machines which they sent up to there planet once they found a way to do so. Willow was born at the start of this invasion she was the last child of the Chacal's family which is a family whom have French mobians genes adapted from there past relatives who where once part of earth in the Europe realm but in there history they where deemed a threat to the humans so they found a way to make organic explosives then used the alien technologies from there past ancestors making a ship, they turned the explosives into fuel by leaving out a few substances. History aside, the doomed timeline was almost close to WW2 from earth but with high technologies taking place in the far future. Saule was 8 once she finally realized the horrific truths of her world, mobians where being used in all sorts of experimentations by humans who captured them and shipped them to earth using the robotics, most of them died or where horrifically disfigured afterwards making them look not Mobian almost monster like to be exact this led to them being outcasted in the society. This time period was pre-war between machines and mobians so there where mobians being drafted to be used to fight no matter how much they tried to refuse it. If they refused too much they would just be killed in cold blood. Saule was a very sickly and frail child who had a genetic mutation known as Albinism which made her sensitive to sunlight she would easily get badly burned due to her lack of pigment so she rarely was seen outside and mostly kept in low lit rooms the only time she would be seen is with an umbrella dark sunglasses and long sleeves and pants so she would be protected her sister Irene often picked on her for that but she really never meant any of what she said, Irene is the oldest out of the chacal children the second is their brother Arrow who saule never known about sense he was taken after birth years before saule was born. Saule was eventually drafted into experimentations due to her name being gambled throughout all the other mobians names. She was forcefully dragged from her parents who pleaded and begged for her not to be taken as well as her sister Irene tried to fight off the robot but got thrown to the side harshly, saule was crying being dragged away yelling for her family to save her, the robots restrained her father decapitating him on the spot infront of everyone saule watched this with a horrified expression crying even more then before as her mother mourned cradling her now dead husband and her sister hugging their mother with her eyes shut tightly tears pooling, the only thing she could do was watch as the robots dragged her away. Once willow arrived on earth they forced her clothing off branding the number 103 into her right upper thigh then they began forcing her to do test after that on paper then they threw her in the lab running physical experiment's on her, due to this she almost died within a few days of the test since she was very weak already. Due to that, they injected multiple medicines, steroid's and other animal DNA into her bloodstream making her extremely strong to a point where she could withstand high amounts of battery, and with the Collison's of DNA, she got healing abilities so she could slowly heal herself. One of the tests made willow blind in her left eye so they surgically removed it without numbing her replacing it with a robotic eye in which had wiring connected to her brains occipital which allowed her to see again and the eye functioned perfectly and could withstand anything, it bled for a long while until it finally stopped . A few days later they inserted a chip into her brain which was connected and wired to her robotic eye and with that they would send her information and she could see it visually in that eye. But with that chip, they tormented her with a certain sound wave when she disobeyed an order and they would also force her to kill by triggering a certain reaction in her brain this was called the kill switch. The kill switch caused saule to lose any sense of sympathy and morality temporarily so she would kill anyone in her way. When saule was given an order in person by the cruel government she was forced into they would physically abuse her. They used Saule as a weapon until she managed to escape with Irene who was also forced into testing not that long after Saule was. Within the timespan, after their father was killed their mother committed suicide a few weeks later. Irene and Saule soon entered the war between man and machine a few years later to fight for freedom after they returned to Mobius but this battle was one they where bound to lose so they had to find a way to escape that universe once they heard there were other universes that weren't like the one they where born in there was an alternant version of there world and they just had to find the portal one which only a few people could use until it completely closed. So they went on the risky search of it eventually finding it but not without hardship and violence, they had to watch others die and use them as a shield/ distraction to the robots committing murder throughout their journey. They saw the portal was bout to close completely showing that it has been used once already so they made the extremely hurried rush and got through it as it closed and they found themselves in the other dimension they have found out about both crying in joy as attention was drawn to them from those mobians who went and aided them and their wounds, Saule went to earth along with Irene who decided to take a route of being an thief Saule didn't understand why but she chose the path to fight for what's right and joined the government of Europe on earth which was in alliance with G.U.N and she decided to go by the name willow from that point on wanting her past identity to be forgotten. Arrow was soon discovered when Irene and willow where visiting Mobius. Due to the time zone change, they don't age physically like a vampire for example.