Robert died

~Based on true events.~

~Some names have been changed.~

It all happened so suddenly. The day started like a normal school day, but then the zombies invaded.

Aiyana was the first one to die.

Then Ritchie.

Then the infection just kept spreading and spreading.

Ain was heartbroken from the death of her wife, but I told her to snap out of it and run. We had to escape.

Ain, Robert, and I ran to the back of the school. There wasn't anyone there, so we assumed it was safe.

I tried to call my mom. She had to be alive, she just had to!

It went to voicemail.

"No..."

I tried calling again. No answer.

Suddenly the zombies appeared again. Robert screamed like a girl and Ain took out a shotgun, which she totally had the whole time, and started shooting them.

She missed.

"Lololololol you're such a loser, you can't even shoot a zombie," I loled.

"Stop making fun of me! At least I tried!" Ain yelled and cried like a little bitch.

Suddenly the zombies started attacking Robert.

"Oh no, they've got Robert!" I scremed.

Ain and I tried to save him, but we failed. The zombies were too powerful. They took Robert and dragged him to their zombie lair.

"Robert noooo!!!" I cried.

"Oh well, we tried," Ain said.

Now there were only three survivors.

Me, Ain, and Giuseppe.

Don't ask where Giuseppe came from.

We had nowhere to go, so we decided to hide out in the bathrooms, because that's totally safe. Good thing, because Ain had to use the restroom.

Me and Giuseppe talked about the weather while Ain used the toilet.

Then we heard screams.

There were zombies in the toilet! They killed Ain! Those bastards!

"AVENGE MEEEEeee!!!!" Ain's corpse said as it was flushed down the toilet.

Giuseppe 360 no scoped all the zombies in the bathroom, then we ran away because clearly the bathroom wasn't safe after all.

We were met with an army of zombies waiting for us.

We gasped when we saw who was leading them.

It was Robert! Who was now wearing a burger king crown!

"Robert! What are you doing? How did you survive??" I asked.

"I didn't survive, you ignorant buffoon! I became one of them and they made me their king!" He laughed evilly.

"Why tho?"

"Idk."

"Oh okay, seems legit."

"Now let's fight!"

We were about to fight, but then we realized that it was 2 people versus, like, a hundred zombies.

So we got the fuck out of there.

Or, well, I got the fuck out of there.
It took a minute of running to realize that Giuseppe wasn't with me anymore.

I stopped running and looked for him.

"Giuseppe! Where are you??"
I can't lose the last partner I have left!

I gasped when I finally found him.

He was fighting Robert!

"Giuseppe are you crazy?!" I yelled, "You better win, or else you're grounded!"

Giuseppe was in total badass mode and sliced Robert's head off with a Katana that he totally always had.

Robert died.
Even though he was already dead, since he was a zombie.
He was dead x2.

Giuseppe took his Burger King Crown and declared himself the new Queen of zombies.

"Don't you mean King?" I asked.

"Shut up, I can be Queen if I want to be!" He said.

"B̩͔̹͌̾ͪu͓̪ͥ̇T̲͐ͣ͐̾ ̟̞̐ȳ̫̺̬̭̣͂͊̈ͧO̬͒ͦ̎̋͌̅u͚̅͗͒ͦͮ̎̊'͇̮̒̋̐ͤͯ͋͋R̫̠̤̻̞̮͋ͭ̂̈e̙̠̤͚̮̣̎ͅ ͈̣͚̖̣̹̊͒N̳̮͎͍̥͊ͬo͇̟̯ͨ̾̽ͭͬT̹͈̟̙̩̜̐ ͌̂̒e̹̦͓͛͌̋ͥ̒̚V̙̖̼͓̩̫͔͋̏͗ͣͫͬ͋e͙̱͋̃̃̉̄N̼ͨͮ͗̒ ̝̝̯̝̄ͩ̈ͤ͆̄a͇͍̼̤̫͔̭ͬͤ̔ͬ ̀ͩͨZ͋ͥ͑̎̎o̮̦̪̎M̮͕̄͒̓̃̓̚b͎̫͛̐I̩̠̯̐͛ͭ͑ͥͨ͆e̱̙ͫ̽̍͆ͮͮ̔!̹!̜̮1̹̟̀͛̅̔͐ͮ!̉̂̈" the zombies said.

"Too bad, now bow down to me!"

All hail Giuseppe, the new zombie overlord!

Giuseppe and his zombie army then took over the world and lived happily ever after.

And if you're wondering what happened to me, let's just say I had a very honorable death.

By stepping on a lego.

RIP me.