1 • Dupain-Cheng Workshop

It was a beautiful day outside. The birds were singing delightfuly, children were playing outside, and leaves were falling down onto the grass.

It was fall, and that means Marinette is still working  in the Dupain Cheng Workshop.

The Dupain Cheng Workshop is where Paris's most prized puppets were in there for children and adults. Children would love to have one of those puppets in the workshop and show it off to their friends.

Marinette was a 16 year old girl who works making puppets for her parents workshop. Her craftsmanship is the best out of all paris. Everyone loves her dolls. Even her enemys, such as Chloe.

While in the workshop, its about to open.

• Marinette's POV •

I turned over the closed sign into a open sign on the wooden door. I've just restocked the shelfs with all of my puppets. Once in a while, a child would accidentally drop a puppet, but its okay with me I guess. I look through the glass window next to the register to see little boys and girls pointing out to their parents that the Dupain Cheng Workshop was open.

My parents were on a business trip for 5 weeks, so i'd be running the shop by myself. I was really desperate for a boyfriend because I'm alone in the workshop and it would help alot. Since no one was coming in, I decided to keep on working on my puppet.

The puppet that I was making had golden locks, cat ears, a cotton black mask, a tight black spandex, and green emerald eyes.

It was probably my best puppet yet I have made! It also came with 1 more  clothing set, which was a white blazer, a black shirt with a green, yellow, and blue line on it, jeans, and a pair of orange shoes.

I was going to name this puppet Adrien, and its heroine name, Chat Noir. I walked out with the puppet to put it on the self, also to see a boy that looked exactly like the puppet I made.

A blush rose to my cheeks. He was not a puppet, and 100% human. He gave me a innocent sweet smile at me and said a small hi to me. I smiled back shyly and said hi back.

He examined the puppets, wondering for which one to choose. While he was doing that, I put the puppet on the shelf with care.

I looked at him quickly and my stomach felt fuzzy. I've never felt this feeling before, and then I knew the feeling right away..

I was falling in love with my own puppet.

SORRY its kinda short but ill post once in a while :3 •