A Letter From Bucky In The Army

Hey darling,
How's Brooklyn? It's horrible over here, but I'm not gonna tell you about that. I miss you so much, y/n. When I get back, we're going dancing, I swear. I'm gonna show you the best night of your life, heck, I'll even cook for you.
God, I miss you. Your hair, the way you smile at me, like I'm worth a damn. No one smiles out here, no one smells good like you.
I miss the way you always know what to do, no matter what mood I'm in. Whether that be to hold me, distract me, or just listen to me ramble about a new Stark technology.
I appreciate you, more than I could ever express in words. You make everything right, give everything the best perspective, light up my otherwise dark life.
My past may haunt me, but when I'm beside you, sleeping at night, it's the best sleep and man could ever ask for. You banish the ghosts, you...
You are everything.
You are MY Everything, and I love you.
Come what may, if I
If, I die out here, I just want you to know darling, I love you. No matter what, I will always love you. You are my sunshine, my light, and I just wanted you to know that.
It's getting real bad here, and I'm going on a mission with Steve, it's really dangerous. We're going to jump on a goddamned train, can you believe it?
So I love you.
And I'll never stop.

     - Your Bucky

P. S.
Steve says to tell you that I'm going to be just fine, that he's got my back, and I'll be home to see you before you know it.