Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim- The Swordsman

Foreword:

        This story is based on the game Elder Scrolls though the Canon story of the game here is changed I hope guys you'd like it.

Prologue:

             Anyone wanted to avenge their family from those who murdered them especially they were killed in front of you that’s why my hatred to the stormcloaks made me endure this pain. My name is Franco a silver-eyed, red haired boy who grew in a farm on an island near the Skyrim, one day my parents and me were harvesting our crops. Then a group of stormcloak soldiers passed by begging for food, but we can’t give them our harvest as for now it’s only our source of income for the whole three months.

             One of the soldiers drew his sword and placed it to my father’s neck. I screamed on top of my lungs as I feared for my father’s death, but it was too late he slit my father’s throat I heard he groan in pain and gurgled on his own blood gushing out from the veins of his neck, the two soldiers holding him were laughing while they watch him die, then they turned to my mother who were down to her knees cried as my father died.

             The bastard who decapitate my father turned to my grieving mother they were laughing mocking her I tried to struggle on the two soldier holding me but I was still seven years old that time I don’t have such strength to protect them I can’t do anything I only watch them die my mother begged them to leave me alone but they don’t listen to her, instead he smashed her face with the hilt of the sword.

             Purple bruise formed on the cheeks of my beloved mother I cried and cried that time, till he pierced my mother’s belly raised her inches from the ground I saw him bathe with my mother’s blood he smiled grinningly to me, I gnarled at him my chest filled with so much hate, I cursed them I want to kill them one by one if I have enough strength to do that.

             He didn’t satisfied in stabbing my mother he dropped her hard on the ground and then stabbed her on the back several times, I’m so helpless all I can do is to cry I feel hopeless that I only think is to die with them but the most painful is they left me alive they tied my hands on my back, robbed our house, killed our livestock and feasted on them.

             The night passed I’m still their captive at dawn they ate the leftovers last night then I heard one of them said that were going to Skyrim after that they going to sell me as a slave.

             A stray arrow hit the soldier beside me he fell down in one shot on his head I can see the tip of the arrow on his forehead while his eyes are still open, I grabbed quickly his knife clutching to his belt I hid it behind me and trying to cut the bind of my hands.

             Another arrow came out again from nowhere and hit the other one next to me this time they noticed it they were alarmed and taken me as a hostage. They pursue the intruder to come out, but the answer is another stray arrow two to three were down on the ground dead, only three of them were still alive including me.

             “Come out there you jerk! Or else I’ll kill this kid!” the nervous stormcloak soldier said as he pointed his dagger to me while his arms unto my neck. I heard someone draw his sword as the sun is starting to rise and the sky lit up a flash of light blinded us I tried to cover my eyes but the soldier still holding me and my hands are still bounded, in a matter of second he can’t take it anymore he released me then there’s a shadow passed through me it formed to a man he strike down the soldier.

             The other two draw out their swords still confident they can kill that man, I can’t see his face he wear a hood in black and his suit of black shrouded armor along with its black cape. His holding a curved sword with one sided blade its beautiful black hilt and decorated hand guard his gripping it tightly.

             I am still working on to cutting the rope on my hands while I watch them how to fight the man in black shroud armor who started to talk to them. “Why the imperial rebels are here on this island?” he said in a low tone of his voice and the stormcloak soldier answered him that’s none of your business and, then started to attack him on two sides. The other on the left swing his sword to the right but the man dodged it as he jumped back and countered the next attack from the right soldier.

             In a flash of his sword, a blood sprayed into the air from the left shoulder of the soldier. He fell to his knees gasping for air to breathe as pain running through that deep wound that the black swordsman left to him, the other tried to save his comrade as he continuously attacked the man without thinking he lose his mind in fear that he might end up like his comrade or else worse than that dead.

             That black swordsman is good he could dodge his attack like floating in the air without any react on his face just looking only to his prey swinging his sword on any direction. Finally I cut loose the rope in my hands but I didn’t left yet I still watching the black swordsman dancing to his prey who is now heavily wounded. He could not see the attacks of the man until he gave his final blow to the stormcloak soldier a one powerful slash that decapitated the head of the soldier it flew into the air.

             Blood sprayed like a fountain from the neck of his victim, a fine cut from his sword I was amazed on that scene. The man came to me and said. “You will kill that man over there hold my sword and stick it to his chest.”

             I take hold of his sword it’s a bit light and I looked to the stormcloak soldier who can’t stand he is still kneeling on the ground looking at me and I came closer to him. I raised the sword and point it to his chest and with all of my strength, I screamed and thrust it right to his heart I can hear his groan in pain blood dripped to his leather armor.

             The man told me to dig it deeper, so I pushed more until the sword came out from his back streams of blood gushed out, he coughed more blood and then fell to the ground his eyes start to turn upward until its all white then I pulled out the sword off from his chest.

             I can only smell blood everywhere I feel a little dizzy I can feel my stomach cannot take it anymore, the smell of it, the image of the soldier I killed it flashed again to my memory. Then I puked even its painful to my stomach because I didn’t eat last night.

             “You can’t go anywhere now am I right? You can come with me I’ll make you my apprentice, and I’m going to teach you all I know about swordsmanship.” He said to me as he reached out his hands to me, I looked a bit and hold it its warm he pulled me up then I asked him when it would start. He said to me. “Today son we will train on this island.”