What's A Soulmate?

Darkness... It is a scary thing you have to admit, and sometimes we just need that one person to shine a light and help us. A hand to hold or a shoulder to cry on. Here I stand today as Daniel James Howell, and I have found my soulmate, but the thing is, what is a soulmate?  Well that is what I'm here to explain. It's that one person that will always make you smile. When you're having the worst day of your life and everything is crumbling around you and just a simple, "It's okay,"  from them will make you happier. Your other half, the one that completes you. Some say you can feel the same emotions with them at the same time, if they cry you cry, if they laugh you laugh. They have the same hopes and dreams as you and will always be there to help you along your way. It shouldn't matter about their gender but their personality. A female that loves a female or a male that loves a male. Oh there he is now, my soulmate, "Hey, Phil?" The dark haired boy stopped where he was and looked to Dan smiling, "Yes?" I motioned for Phil to come closer and he quickly bounced over "Oh right, I almost forgot you needed me for this. Hi, I am Phillip Michael Lester and I have found my soulmate. Where is he? Well he is right beside me." I turned to Phil smiling. We stayed beside one another from 2009 and we will stay like that til death do us apart.