A whole new world

*leslie POV*

This was it. I was leaving my little home in Ohio to go live with my big brother in LA. Wes has always been my best friend. Siblings by chance friends by choice. I'd been fired from my editing job at Sky Media do to the company closing down. My first instinct was to call Wes.
"Hello?" I heard my brother ask from the other line.
"Hey Wessy," I say, trying to hide the sadness in my voice.
"Lez, What's wrong?"
"Adam closed the company. So Sergio and I are out of a job. I'm just really stressed so I thought I'd call you." Sergio was my boyfriend. We'd been together for 2 years after meeting at work.  He was an attractive guy, always treated me well. My entire family loved him, except for Wes. That should have been the first flag.
"You guys are editors. And we ALWAYS need editors here. Let me talk to Ian and Sarah. I'll see what I can do."
"Wes you don't need to-." He hung up before I could finish my sentence. Sergio wrapped his arm around my shoulder comfortingly.
"Don't worry. If anyone can help us in this situation, it's the smosh guys."
"I sure hope you're right."
"Of course I'm right. Wes is nice enough to let us move in with him so that fixes our housing situation. And I've met Ian. I'm sure he'll figure out something for us even if it's not editing."
I nod, my hope not very high. Even if we don't get jobs, I get to live with my brother again.

~ look at that I've started a new book. If this is the first of my books that you're seeing, hi I'm Jazkyn and I write smosh fanfics. I have a wes x reader up too so give it a read. Mkay bye ~