Chapter 1 - Meeting The Naga.

F/C -Favorite Color
S/F/C - Second Favorite Color
H/C - hair color (doesn't have to be brown,blonde,or black)
E/C -Eye color
F/S-Fav snack
F/R/S - Fav reptilian species.
F/N - Freind name.

Hope you enjoy!
———————————––—————————-—
Y/N POV
I was wearing

I was laying on the F/C couch brushing my Fur/C and Tip/C colored fur of my tail petting my ears fur instead of risking the chance of irritating my ears

I was laying on the F/C couch brushing my Fur/C and Tip/C colored fur of my tail petting my ears fur instead of risking the chance of irritating my ears. I finished brushing it it was as smooth as cotton! I heard a knock on the door. I got up placing the brush on the table before heading to my door. I opened it to find no one there but... at my feet their was a box with a blue blanket on top of it. It was cold out so I quickly brought it in opening it to find a sleeping Naga. My father had told me about them. They are very territorial and can be nice if offered something in return. But one thing he never told me was that they could also be bitty's! The bitty was extremely cute but my happiness stopped suddenly. Why was it out there in the cold? What kind of creature would do such a thing.I thought as I carefully picked it up and placed it next to my tail. The naga seemed to latch onto it embracing the warmth and softness of the fur I used my magic to place a cover on the creature as I awaited the creature to wake I closed my eyes and slept softly my ears and tail flickering every now and then.

Sans POV
I woke up to see a F/C Furry tail infront of my skull it was very warm and soft. I nuzzled into it before noticing boss didn't have a tail. I looked up to see a girl with H/C hair sleeping peacefully she had F/C ears with S/F/C tips on the end. is she a Kitsune ?probably but why am i here and where is this?thoughts buzzed around before realizing. Boss said if I fell asleep again he would give me away. The girl started to awake I slithered backwards in case she was mad at me. Then out of the corner of my eye-socket I saw a textbook that read 'The Human Biology of the Naga' she studied us. She could be a scientist and do tests on me! She was now fully awake and looked in my direction. I had no where to go. She held out her hand. I sniffed it to make sure it was safe. She smelled like Chocolate and was giving of a kind aura. I felt safe in her presence. I slithered onto her hand it was warm. I curled into it as she lifted me up. I took up about all of the hand and was close to the same height of it. She started to pet me carefully. I started to slip off into sleep again she was very calming. I am going to like it here.