Crushes

<Evan's P.O.V.>

So I have a crush and it's a boy. Yes I'm gay but I only like one dude. H20 Delirious. I was the one who gave him the nickname because he's sometimes delirious and he controls water/ H20 hence the name.

Okay today is the time I tell him my true feelings... Nope can't do it. Oh my god. Would if he likes me back. No that can't haplen he seems to be entreced in Luke. But Luke is his best friend........... WAIT A SECOND DIDN'T THEY USE TO DATE! Ok I need to text Tyler and ask him on how he asked out his crush.
(E= Evan T= Tyler)

E- How did you ask out Craig?

T- DUDE you have a crush on someone?!

E- Brah I already told you. Jonathan Dennis is my crush.

T- Ik I wanted to c if he still was

E- 😢

T- wat

E- How'd you ask out Craig?

T- I told him on a Friday after school so he had time to think about it.

E- Would if you have his phone number

T- Say that your phone is dead.

E- Would if that doesn't work

T- Say that u left your charger at your dad's or mom's.

E- Kk thx

T- No problem.

E- you're a great friend

T- Ik I am

E- Heh k bye

T- Bye brah.

After that I knew what to do I'll ask him on Friday afternoon when the last bell rings. Yeah I'll do that.

<Jon's P.O.V>

So I have a crush on a boy his name is Evan. But he's one of the most popular boy in the whole school.

I used to date this guy named Luke. But he was cheating on me with on of a good friend of mine Ryan. But now me and Luke are best friends. Well because of my dad who asked...

"Where's that kid named Luke? He was a good kid." But I didn't think so. So now we are best friends. I don't like it though.

I wish my dad could see Evan and be like 'I like this kid I hope you two will make a great team.' Or some stupid shit like that.

*Time Skip (Friday/ Friyay)*
<Evan's P.O.V.>

I wish Jon feels that same way. I will ask him today! I promess............. Nope can't do it I'm to afrade. Ok all I need to do is ask him at the end of the day.

*Once Again Time Skip*

"Hey Jon I need to tell you something," I said "So I really like you so I need to say this... Will you out with me?" Then I ran away. One buzz. Two buzzes. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven buzzes. It was all from Jon. Why did thais have to happen? God what do I do? I ran home. As soon as I got there my mom came to me and asked: " What's wrong?"

"Nothing mom. Just got scared."

"Mk I made your favorite: Crab Legs." She said happily. I smiled at her.

"Thanks mom you're the best."

"Welcome 'The Best Son'." She said with a smile. I hugged her but me being a little taller then her I put my chin on her head.

"I'm your best son because I'm the only son you have." I said with a smile. She chuckled a bit and I took her out of my embrace. I went to the kitchen to get me me and my mom a plate.

"So how was your day?" My mom asked.

"Good! I asked out my crush ,Jonathan Dennis, out and can I not go to school monday? Because I'm afraid that he's gonna say no. And I want h-" My phone buzzed. I got my phone out of my pocket. It was from Jon. 'Hey I wanted to say something but you're clearly not gonna answer. I like you too. But you're still not gonna see this so I'm fine with it.'

(E= Evan, J= Jon)

E- Jon I'm so sry I just freaked out when I saw this so you do like me too?

J- Wait I thought You weren't gonna read this.

E- I'm eating dinner so I'm gonna txt u after. K? Also can this wait till Tuesday?

J- Why Tuesday?

E- Because that's the fourteenth. Valentines day also.

J- WAIT VALENTINES DAY IS ON TUSEDAY?!

E- Yeah why do you think people have been asking me to be their Valentine?

J- Idk

E- K have to go.

I put my phone back in my pocket and kept eating.

*Time Skip (Tuesday)*

"H- hey D-del?"

"Yeah?"

"Do like me more than a friend? Um but not to rush I don't wanna be rejected." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Yeah I do like you more than a friend. I like you in a romantic way. What's not to like a bout you? You're kind, smart, funny and good looking. People like you for your popularity. I like you because I got to know you." He said back. I need too control myself. But I need to kiss him what do I do? Right there and then I kissed him I couldn't do it I was not strong enuff.

I pulled back and everyone was looking at me. I just stood there even more proud of myself.

"So what I'm gay?!" I said to everyone.

"Yeah but you kissed your biggest crush on Valentines day and that's not what I told you to do." Tyler said. He walked up to me with Craig. Of course.

"You don't do this," he said then kissed Craig, "you do this." He held up his and Craig's hands. He then intertwined their fingers. They look so happy together. Craig on the other hand was blushing his ass off. I wish me and Del were like that.

"He knows but he can't stand this." Jon said. I put my arm around his shoulders and left.

"To much drama. And in three... Two... One."

"What the hell is happening here go to classes bipshits!" A teacher yelled.

<Jon's P.O.V.>

"How did you know 'that' was gonna happen?"

"I'm the most popular boy in school. I know when drama's gonna happen."

"K. So we are now a couple."

"Is that a statement? Sassy boo~" I said. He froze up a little. I chuckled a bit. "Come on we have to go to class."

______________________________________

This is gonna be a longer book with more words. Anyway I have more books. Sry still going off track anyways this took 1111 words. Thank you person reading this book it helps me understand you like this.