Jeff the Killer

You are getting yelled at by you're mother for braking a vase that you didn't mean to break. This happens a lot with your mother, always yelling at you for no reasons or for a reason. You are only 7 and your only a child so you make mistakes it's what everyone dose but your mother hates mistakes. You were zoned out while your mother was yelling at you and you just walked to your room ignoring the yells coming from your mother.  As you enter your room you take out you ipad and started to listen to music. Music helps to clear your mind when things stressful. You lay on your bed hugging your Winnie the Pooh stuffie and started to cry. What you didn't know that a  raven haired male Was watching you quietly from the shadows, knife in hand. His grip lessened when he saw you crying, your (e/c) eyes teary, and normally (skin tone) cheeks flushed red. It pained him to see this, and all intention to kill you faded quickly. You needed a friend, not someone to kill you. You then got the feeling like you were being watched so you whipped your tears away and looked towards your window seeing that no one was there but your window was opened. You just shrugged it off and you got up and closed the window. You went back to your bed and cried your self to sleep. (A/N: who here has done that before? I know I have 😅) As you were sleeping the killer was watching you sleep wondering who made you cry. He then heard your mother yelling for you, drunk. The killer walked out of your room quietly and slowly walking towards your mother taking the knife out of his pocket. He sees hour mother and lunges at her while saying....

(A/N: Sorry I left it on a Clift hanger I have been writing this chapter for maybe three, four years now and I thought that it's finally time to finish a bit of it and to publish it so that's what I've done I hope you like it and if you have any requests just let me know)