Intro!

Hey friend!

Uh this is just an intro... If you want to, you can skip it.
I know it feels boring to read all this stuff.

First of all thank you if you're still reading this.

And then...
Again thanks cause you're about to read my work (if that's what your plan is 😉)

I'm just a girl with dreams to achieve. But I have thoughts which I feel to share with everyone. This collection is words to you and means more. But all it encourages me when YOU read them and like them. Each of your votes, comments and reads mean stars to me.

Trust me!
I feel as proud as a soldier getting stars on his uniform when you all do read and comment and vote on my work.

Being a writer has always been a pride to me. I'm not the best one. But I'll try to be the one who atleast gets to know some people and make new friends...

Thank you for reading and hope you like all the words I tried to figure out from the chaos when everything was blur to me.

I'm not too good at writing copyright issues. But, A humble request to you friend/s...

If you wanna take any poem or want me to write a new one on a certain thought, do let me know.

But please do not steal any part of the story. If you want it, ask me. But please don't steal any.

Once again thank you so much.

Love ❤❤❤

~LostLover