Capturing Kisses

Author's Note: This is my first Teen Titans Fan Fiction EVER! I love Teen Titans, and Teen Titans Go!, but I love the original better. It was less childish, and more crime-ish.. This is a story with an OC, but she will not fall in love with BB, Robin or Cyborg. I will have RobStar, because I LOVE that ship, as well as BBRae! :D I do have a question for all of you. Should she fall for Red X, Kid Flash or Speedy? SO, answer that in the review please! I would like some reviews before I post the next chapter. But if not, than okay.. :c. Also, italics mean flashbacks. And, some are thoughts/

Disclaimer: I don't own the Teen Titans, and I most likely never will. ;c I do wish to own Greg Cipes! He followed me on twitter. I was excited. C;

Phoenix walked into the common room, glancing toward Beast Boy and Cyborg did the usual. They were arguing on whether to have real meat or tofu for breakfast. She rolled her eyes, walking over to the boys.

"Why don't you two just shut up and make both?" she asked, laughing slightly. Both of the boys looked at her as if they've never thought of the idea, then went back to arguing. She rolled her eyes once more, before walking towards the couch. She smiled and stopped as she saw Robin and Starfire holding hands, a slight blush on both of there faces. They were occupying the couch.

Starfire and Robin had started dating in Tokyo before Phoenix had became a Titan. She thought of them as the cutest couple. They barely left each other's side. She only wished for a relationship like that. She watched as Robin leaned over giving her a small kiss on the cheek. Starfire blushed even more.

She walked back over to the kitchen, leaning against the counter as she continued to watch the boys.

"Looks like I'm stuck here with you, boys." she said. She looked at them. They continued fighting, not even noticing that she had said something. This was starting to get really annoying.

She stepped in between them, "You," she said pointing to Beast Boy, "just make the tofu!" she said, as she heard Cyborg huff. Beast Boy's face immediately lit up.

"Why does the grass stain get what he wants?" Cyborg asked, a hint of anger in his tone. Phoenix rose her eyebrow.

"Tinny, honestly, when does he ever get want he wants? Plus, you didn't let me finish," she said, looking at him. Cyborg glared at his nickname.

"Tiny, didn't I tell you to stop calling me Tinny?" he asked, using her nickname. He grinned at her. He knew she didn't like her nickname, but she figured as long as he called her Tiny, she'd call him Tinny. It was sort of their thing.

"Quit calling me Tiny, and it will stop." she said, glancing over Cyborg's shoulder noticing Beast Boy cooking already. She chuckled, shaking her head before looking back at Cyborg.

"Never going to happen." he said, turning around. His mouth immediately dropped. Beast Boy was almost completely down making his tofu bacon and eggs. Beast Boy grinned real big as he flipped a piece of tofu bacon. Phoenix laughed a little, grabbing a piece before sticking it in her mouth.

"It's not as bad as you think, Tinny." she said, grinning. He glared once again, walking toward the couch. He turned on the game station, before grabbing a controller.

"Aw, Tinny. Don't be upset." she said, walking over and sitting beside him. She put her arm around his shoulders. He stared at his game, pressing the buttons fiercely. She could tell he was mad. She sighed, taking her arm away from him. She looked over to the other side of the couch noticing that Robin and Star were gone. She knew were they were. Their favorite place. The roof.

Robin sat beside his girlfriends, watching the sun rise more than it already had. He had his hand securely wrapped around hers. He glanced over to her, watching her face as she watched the sun. She looked so happy. He liked to see her this way. Her eyes glistened in the sun. He hadn't realized he was staring until Starfire had said something.