Jasmine's POV

I was in the gym training when my dad decided to tell me his master plan that he has been hiding from me. Of course, I was relieved that he was telling me but I wasn't expecting the plan to involve me. Turns out my dad wants me to marry Max Prince, also known as my biggest enemy and also my biggest weakness. My dad doesn't know this but I have had the hots for Max for the longest time but I would never let anyone know that. I may find the guy attractive but that does not mean I want to marry him. I don't see how this can benefit the gang in any way.

"Dad I just don't understand, how will this fix our problem?"

"If you marry Max then the gangs combine and we will be even more powerful than we already are."

"Dad, I don't want to marry Max, he is my biggest enemy. Plus there is no way he would ever be willing to do this."

"Actually he is 100% down, all that is needed now is for you to agree and then to have you guys "meet" for the first time at a big party. Please princess, this would be huge for both gangs, we will be unstoppable."

"Okay dad I'll do it for the gang but it doesn't mean I'll be happy about it."

"Who knows honey maybe you guys will actually fall in love." After hearing that I walked back to the punching bag, now pretending it is Max which means I am punching it ten times harder. Eventually, it falls the hook and I move on to weight lifting. I just can't believe I decided to agree to this, I wonder how long I have until this party set up, hopefully, like forever or at least a week.

"Jasmine," one of the members says trying to get my attention.

"Yes,"

"Your father would like to see you in his office."

"Thank you" and with that, I walk up the stairs to my dad's office and walk in.

"Yes father"

"I just wanted to tell you that you have 5 hours to get ready for your big party."

"WAIT! Are we having that today? Can't I get like a week to prepare and get used to the fact that this is happening?"

"Sorry honey the sooner it happens the less likely you are to change your mind. I know you too well."

"Ugh okay." With that, I head upstairs to decide what I am going to wear and what I want my hair and makeup to look like. I hope in the shower since I just got done working out, making sure I shave everything and then when I get out I throw on my robe. I decide to plug my straightener and curling iron in, then grab my makeup. I decided to do a cut crease look on the eyes, red lips, and a strong highlight. I then decided to do my hair in a beautiful bun with some pieces falling out. When I was finally done with my hair and makeup done, I realized I had an hour to finish getting ready. I walked into my closet and looked at my row of dresses trying to decide which one to wear. I saw my red and white dress and I knew that it was the one I was going to wear, I then decided to wear white heels. I got dressed and then went to my jewelry, I grabbed my pearl choker, pearl bracelet, and pearl earrings. I looked at the time and grabbed my white clutch and my phone sprayed some perfume and headed downstairs.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs I noticed that my dad was there waiting

"Do you like dad?" I as while giving my dress a spin so he could see.

"I love it honey, you look beautiful as always. Are you ready to go?"

"Yea, let's get this over with." With that, we headed to the car and started our ride to wherever it was that dad decided to hold the party.