Im cumming daddy

Gabi was so excited she earned tickets for The Weeknd's concert in NYC. She got front row seats and she could barely contain her excitement. It was 7pm and the show started in a hour. As Gabbi left her apartment the cool night breeze hit her making her nipples harden with anticipation of what is to come.
Her best friend Emely texted her :
Emely💯: Are we meeting up at the concert?
Gabi😙: Yea I'm on my way. I can't fucking wait to sing to all of his songs!
Emely💯: We got front row seats so hopefully we can see abelconda😉
Gabi😙: Omg! Emely you are such a freak
Emely💯: Hey it's what The Weeknd does to me
~Later that night~
It's the last opening act. Belly is performing P.O.P and the smell of marijuana filled the whole stadium. Bodies were grinding against each other until all the lights turned off except for center light. Suddenly StarBoy comes on and cheers erupt the crowd. Abel gets on stage and starts singing. The crowd is going wild and starts to sing the lyrics
Of StarBoy. Through out the show Abel kept making eye contact with Gabi he winked and smiled at her.
When the show was over Gabi really needed to pee. She went to women's bathroom but there was a huge ass line. there was no way she could hold her pee it was going to take an hour for her to even reach the bathroom door. Her bladder felt like it was going to pop sweat was coming down her face she needed to take a piss and she needed to take one now. Emely found a bathroom backstage and decided to take Gabi because all the restrooms in the stadium had a long ass line. When Gabbi came out of the bathroom she bumped into someone. When she collided with that person she felt muscular arms wrapped around her body so that she wouldn't fall. She looked up and saw warm brown eyes filled with lust looking straight at her. "Are you alright baby?" Abel asked. Gabi could not speak she was in a state of shock. She heard him chuckle and said " Are you good?". Gabi said " YES thank you". Abel said "I remember you. You are the girl from the show. You kept blushing when I looked at you". Gabi's panties were getting wet as she remembered the looks he kept giving her during the concert. Abel noticed her eyes turning dark as they were being filled with lust and desire. He smirked and said "Come to my tour bus. I created the sequel for kissland and I want you to hear it" he said subductivily. Of course being a real xo fan she could not resist. She smirked and said "lead the way daddy".
~Later that night~
Abel took a big fat blunt and lit it up. He took 10 big ass puffs and decided to give some to Gabbi. The tour bus was getting filled with smoke and both of their eyes were blood shot. Abel asked "damn ma I didn't know you can smoke a whole blunt by yourself". Gabi smirked and said "That's not the only thing I can do" she licked her lips and looked straight at the growing bulge in Abel's pants. Abel let out a groan and said " why don't you come over here and show me the things you can do". Gabbi walked over to him and started to unbuckle his pants. Once she was done she was suprised. Abel chuckled of course he knew why she was surprised. She was amazingly starring at his 10.3 inch cock. Her pussy was aching with need to be stuffed with his monsterous dick. Gabbi grabbed his dick and started to lick the tip of his head. She could feel him growing and hardening. This made her even more wet. Abel let out a moan and said "fuck that mouth of yours is so fucking wet". Gabbi kept bobbing her head up and down his long and thick shaft. Abel grabbed Gabbi's hair and pushed himself father down her throat. All that was heard was the sounds of Gabbi slurping and gagging and Abels occasional moans and groans. Once Gabbi got Abel too close, he took himself out of her mouth and bent her over the tour bus couch. ' You gonna let me hit that shit from the back baby?' said Abel. All Gabbi could think about is how badly she wanted him inside of her, ' Yes Daddy Please'. Abel smacked Gabbis ass as he rubbed the tip of his dick on her lower lips causing Gabbi to whimper in need. 'Fuck you feel so wet' Abel groaned as he pushed the tip of his dick inside of Gabbi's tight, wet pussy. Once halfway inside, Abel let her adjust to his size before shoving the rest of himself inside her. All Gabbi could do was grab the couch in front of her and moan loudly at the feel of Abels slow strokes. Gabbi moaned "St- Stop.. Teasing me d-daddy". Abel chucked and said "I'm sorry baby but they way you wrap around me feels so fucking good" as he finished his sentences he picked up the pace. He started to jackhammer Gabi's pussy and all the could be heard was her loud moans and the sound of skin clapping skin. Abel could feel gabi's wall pulsating around his dick he knew she about to cum. "Cum for daddy" he groaned. Gabbi yelled "I'm cumming daddy". She came and soon after the wetness and the tightness of Gabbi's pussy was to much for Abel. Abel let out a loud groan and shot long and thick ropes of cum inside her. His arms gave up on him and collapsed on top of Gabi. His dick was softening inside her.
After 10 minutes of laying there Abel said " okay get the fuck out" and soon after that night turned out to be the best night of Gabi's life.

Authors Note : This is my first smut ever so don't judge and also there's a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes.