Conspectus

||Warning||Mature Content||SPG18+||

-

Once in a blue moon, there's a guy that should be married to someone he loves before, one day, as he and his friends throw a party at night, he fuck someone that he only know the woman's first name.

That woman, became his interest and cancel his wedding and search for her. 8 years later, he lost hope and focus himself racing.

He is the undefeated racer throughout Asia, a billionaire man, and a fucking prince of England.

But after an accident inside the race track, he lost his career as a racer, he became the Legendary Racer in the whole wide world and now a multi-billionaire business man.

But then, fate would find a way, he saw a woman as he is on his way to his meeting at New York.

This woman, her lips, her moans, her screams, he can remember those. Her voice, it's definitely her!

Fuck! She's a reporter?!

------------🔰------------

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

------------🔰------------

•All Rights Reserved 2017•

Written by: Brianniemelly