Prologue

Awake. That's how it felt. It...no, this 'it' was a person. A very...numb person at that, and yet they felt. Unsure what, but it was there.

They tried to feel. To wake up. It was...black. No, this thing had a word for it...ah, yes, there it was. Dark.

They were a he. A few more things came into the picture, as he could feel his body, but not really moving. What was this sensation? Falling? Or simply laying? He tried to feel around him, but to no avail, moving was next to impossible at this point, but he could slowly feel he was regaining control over his frozen limbs.

Nothing, for now. Alright, never mind about focusing on whatever his surroundings were. Trying to think about anything, he saw glimpses. What were these images? Visions or...damn, what were they called again? Memories.

It felt like the right word, yeah. So he focused on what he could remember, which was...a boy...with spiky navy hair, and a...weird pony tail and curly strands of hair framing his face. Yellow, piercing eyes, black contouring them. Weird, he thought. Why would he be seeing this, at this moment? Who was this person?

Then, a word came to him. Brother. Then the letter K.

K...

Kyou...?

"Kyousuke...!" He opened his eyes, finding himself gasping the name without a second thought, as he jolted at the sound of his raspy voice. Looking around, it was indeed empty, although it wasn't particularly dark. Or else he couldn't have been able to see himself, which he was capable of.

Turning around, he took in what he could see. Not black, definitely. Moreso a...dark purple, some blotches of blood red covering the 'skies', and an indefinite void at the bottom. He gulped, looking down, then shook his head. Yep, not going to look down anymore.

Now that he had a somewhat grip on...well, whatever this was, there were other questions to be addressed. Who was he? Why was he here? He had a vague feeling he wasn't supposed to be...well, alive.

"Tsurugi Yuuichi." A voice spoke behind him, making his blood run cold. He gulped, feeling a drop of sweat run down the side of his forehead. He didn't dare turn around.

~~~

And here it is, a pretty short prologue of a story I've had for a little while now. I hope it seems interesting enough ^^

I want to apologize if it seems stiff. I haven't written in about 5 years but I'm going to give this my best shot, even if I'm not entirely sure how to even begin, haha. The summary also didn't give me enough space to write what I needed. I'm a fanfiction noob owo

Comments and faves are very much appreciated :>

I'll try to update this as soon as I can but I want to see if anyone would be genuinely interested in the clustermess that this whole thing is and will be, lol.