My Rajveer sir

The house is fully decorated with happiness and cheers.......

Huda alekh ud and puja all are drinking and dancing ......their fav Rajveer sir is getting married to their best friend.......

Naina is glowing with happiness .......smile is just not leaving her face.........

She felt a pull and saw puja....is trying to speak to her.....but the music is soo loud she can't hear anything........

They came to the lawn.....to talk

Naina - kya hai puja....kaha le ja rahi hai tu mujhe.......

Puja - chal to sahi.......

She made her sit in the car...........
And they drove off.......

Naina - puja tu mujhe kaha le jaa rahi hai.....maa baba pareshan ho jayenge unhe bataya bhi nahi hai humne.....

Puja - hayee rabba ....meri old nokia model.....har cheez na parents ko bata ke karne ki nahi hoti hai....

Hum rajveer sir se milne jaa rahe hai.

Naina - what.............

After cl.shakti 's murder case they realize how short life is.
They confronted their emotions but never expressed their feelings.

Everyone  around them who had onced questioned their relationship were amazed that what an idiot lovers they are........

All the remaining days of naina's training they were always nervous and conscious......whenever around eachother.......

And even after the training got over they just don't have the courage to cross the line of teacher and student....

They never came out of the Rajveer sir and cadet singh zone........

They never exchanged a word of love and romance......
Except their eyes.........
Whenever they use to meet ...... eyes were the best means of communication for them..... safe and best.

They never went for a date..... never exchanged gifts........
Never said I love you.......

Even this marriage got fixed because of her friends and parents's efforts......
If they would have been waited for him to propose.........he would have taken another 5 yr.....to propose this marriage........this is what her friends say when they make fun of both of them.

Naina is really nervous with the thought that she is going to marry her Rajveer sir.......

__________________________________

Both are walking through the lobby....

Naina - kyun bulaya hai sir ne
She asked out of nervousness.......

Puja - kal 1st night mein kya karna hai discuss karne ke liye bulaya hoga. Unhe har cheez plan karke karna pasand hai na.......

Naina - really.........isliye bulaya hai....

Puja laughed - hayee rabba......thodi akal do is ladki ko.....

Naina free her hand from puja

Naina - mujhe nahi jana .....unse milne
Main ghar jaa rahi hun....

Puja caught her and pushed her to the wall.......

Puja  - kab tak bachegi...... kal tumhari 1st night hai na..... kal jab sir tujhe apni bahon mein lenge..... tab kya karegi......

She said in a seductive scarry tone to bother her......
And suppressed her laughter as she saw tension on naina's face.....

Naina - chup kar tu.... Rajveer sir mere sath aisa kuch bhi nahi karenge.
Wo bohot achche hain