Intro

Werewolves: they own the world
Vampires: they live in the shadows plotting revenge
Witches: they are mutual
Humans: they are slaves
Diamond Babies: well there is only one.

And that's me...

My name is Rosalie Diamond Darling and I am a Diamond Baby. I live in a world where no human would ever want to be 2040. A war between Vampires and Werewolves took place in D.C. in 2020 and it was gruesome. The werewolves won as the Vampire population went from 10,000 to 500 and they now live in the shadows where they keep human beings hostage and as slaves to feed off of.

But what happens if you take a human-werewolf mix and a vampire-witch mix? Well you get me, i can shapeshift into anything, i have the speed and balance of a vampire, the emotions of a human, and the magic of a witch.

Why am I called a Diamond Baby you ask?

oh well you see unlike witches, wolves, vampires, and humans, my bones are Diamonds.

Even though my bones may never break, my heart can. My "job" may not be the best but at least I have my huskey River to help me.

This is my second story, but it still might not be as good as i would hope. Please like if you like the chapter to let me know if I am doing it right. And comment what you think needs changing or if there are any errors. I will try to update every two or three days, but this lady got school so... anywho, I wanna say you can take ideas from the book, but please not the whole story. Only ideas maybe even names, as long as you give me some credit 😉😉.

Thank you all for reading my book and carry on!!