CHAPTER-7 'MOVING ON'

Xavier

After leaving from cafe, me and Grant left for lunch, but not before changing my cloths. I was in my own little world. I was not really paying attention to Grant.
" Blair seems sweet" he said.

This caught my attention.

"Yeah she is" i said with smile on my face.

"Damn! You are smiling brother" he said chuckling.

I quickly wiped off that smile.

"No i am not" i said with a poker face.

"Well if you are done, then we should leave and dont forget to come at home for dinner. You know our little sister misses you alot. And she wants you there. So please, if not for us then for her happiness come today." He said almost pleading.

I nodded in yes and soon we left.
I never returned to cafe. I just couldn't bring myself to face her. She was messing with my mind. She was making me feel something. And i was scared to feel anything. Jane was still in my mind, but some how blue eyes were messing up with everything. I knew i souldnt think aboyt her. It was like, i was cheating on Jane with her. But i couldn't help myself.

"She left you 4 years back its time to move on." My inner me whispered.

"Its hard." I said.

I touched my wedding ring and looked at our photograph with i kept on my night stand .She looked so happy. So carefree. Lone tear escaped my eye.

It was 6 in the evening. I took a shower and got ready to leave. After 30 mins i reached at my parents house.

My mother was the first one who greeted me first.

"Ohh my baby, you finally came" she said wiping her teary eyes.

She hugged me. I knew she missed me alot and i felt almost sad for leaving them alone.

"Leave him honey, you are choking him" he joked.

"Oh shut up you" she said smiling.

My father came at hugged me and smile at me .

"WHERE IS MYY BROTHERRRR!!"my sister yelled.

I chuckled at walked towards her.

"I am here baby girl" i said and hugged her. I kissed her forehead and smiled at her.

" I hate you" she said in a low voice.

I nodded in yes. And kissed her temple again. She was holding me with a death grip. After all i was meeting her after 3 years. She was trying so hard to not to cry. She looked at me. There were so many emotions, love, sadness, anger.

"You dont even talk to me anymore!. I called you so many times Xavi but you never returned my calls. You were not there for my first prom. You were there for my graduation. I missed my brother. I am so angry with you. I.... i...nee...needed you brother. I missed us. I mis..missed y...your love br...brother" she said crying.

"I am sorry kiddo. I know i have made mistakes. And i wont do it again. I am here for you now. And i missed you so much." I told her.

"Yeah yeah forget about me. I dont even exist for you guys." Grant said dramatically wiping his imaginary tears.

"Shut up and come here" harlow said.

Dinner went well. Mom dad left us for talk. They wanted us to spend sometime together.

"So my idiot brothers, is smething new happening in your lives???" Harlow asked.

"Well ask Xavier his life is happening right now" Grant said wiggling his eyes.