A Valentine's Gift

As-salamu Alaikum People

I'm here with my first ever OS
As some people have requested to give writing a go

And I thought why not post on Valentine's Day itself
😀😀

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone
❤❤❤❤❤

So let's get started

**********

As I scattered through my my handbag to reach for the keys to own the door which is right in front of me. To my house. My home. My sanctuary. Somewhere where I can be myself and not have to worry about someone watching me. As I pushed the key through the key whole I turned it and eventually I was able to push the door to enter. 
Aaaaa home sweet home na I was thinking smiling at my own statement.  
I shoved the keys back to my handbag and made my way through the hall up the stairs to my bedroom. 

As I entered my room I threw the handbag along with another bag on the bed as I managed to drop along with it half lying. Aaaaah what a day I had I was suppose to b at home relaxing after attending an appointment but naah I had to make my way to work as they needed me urgently. I somehow managed to chuck my heels of my feet and once my feel touched the carpet I was at peace. Don't get me wrong heels are lovely but the ease u get once your out of them it's jus bliss.  

Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Hi I'm Swara Singhania my occupation a fashion designer. I've always been very intrigued by the fashion industry. My inspiration Manish Malhotra I've always loved his sense of style and ideas. The guy has indeed become one of the best stylist the world has ever seen.
Now I have finally managed to accomplish my dreams. My designs are all that people seem to see nowadays. It's everywhere magazine ramps. You name it and it's there. Its nice having people eager to colab me. I have indeed made a name for myself. 

I somehow managed to go into work after completing my commitments for the day to adjust some of my designs which the models were gonna walk the ramp in. As I started working I didn't realise how time flew by. 

I got up as I thought through my day. I entered my closet and took out some clothes to wear after I have a shower. So grabbed a pair of shorts and a baggy top. And how can I forget my fluffly slippers something I can't get enough of nowadays. It's so comfy yet managed to me feel relax and at ease.  

I made my way to the bathroom decided to have a soak after a hard day. 

**********

I stood at the balcony watching the stars with my cup of hot

2/5

chocolate in my hands it's something I'm loving currently. As I took a sip out of my hot drink letting it warm up my inside I put it down to aside. The breeze scraping past my skin the wind slightly blowing and whistling as it goes by. Perfect music for nature. So peaceful. This is something I love. The simple things of life. 

As I was lost in the moment I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me as security something that makes me feel ease. Warm. Loved. As the person nuzzle his face between my hair smelling it's freshness with his nose he slowly made his way down my slender neck Giving me chills which the wind wasn't able to. My breath hitched as his lips came in contact with my bare neck and left a soft yet a wet kiss. I could only whisper one thing 

"Sanskar"  

"Happy Valentines Love" was something he whispered so soft against my ears.