the dishes, i know

'martha! I'm going for a run' i shouted up the stairs hoping she would hear me.
'ok sweetie but be back by nightfall' i hear sweet voice chirped back
'sure lateeeer' and i exited through the back door. Omegas aren't aloud to set foot around the front door or the front part of the mansion unless assisting someone of higher ranks.

My mind was somewhere else and my feet walked on thier own, they knew where to go anyway, to my favorite spot. It had a few big boulders with several curly looking shrubs growing around them. I always appreciated nature. As i reached my brain started working again. I took in my surroundings and took a deep breath. So refreshing, clean air was so much better than the Dusty attics where we omegas slept.
I know your wondering since as we cook, wash and clean for others, why don't we clean our environment. Well...u see the things we have to do in that huuuuge as hell Mansion is so time consuming we bearly have time for ourselves.

I quickly took off my clothes and hid them under a huge rock with a cave like opening. Then i pictured my caramel brown wolf with tips of white on my paws and tail, and just like that i shifted.

'Hey Mimi, what's next?' i asked my wolf. She just smirked then took off. Yup she's my wolf alright. The wind felt soooo good through my fur, the crunches of leaves and thundering of my paws on the ground was enough to entrance me into the wonders of nature. And i ran and ran and ran...

I must have been running for a while it was night fall and i had to get back.
By the time i reached my spot and put on my clothes guess what? Yup it was full on dark. Am in deep shit now. I'm on night shift shift tonight and every Omega knows night shifts starts when it's dark.

As i was running to the kitchen i hit a wall. Nope scratch that i hit my alpha my alpha!!! . 'omega aren't you supposed to be on night shift now, it's a Thursday. He asked so monotonously, his voice sounding like that if lex luthor in the Justice league. P.S. we omegas don't watch TV i just picked up a few while cleaning.

'yes sir. I was um....' i trailed off
'she was outside for me' oh how i love that voice but i also know the one with that voice is gonna kill me.
'she was taking out some trash for me seeing as I'm so busy, please excuse her unawareness of your presence alpha' Martha bowed. I did also, asking for forgiveness.
The alpha sighed, turned and walked away. I guess we should take it that we should get back to our duties.

And now the angry woman!!! The head chef Martha!!!! I announced in my head like a stage show as i turned around. Please don't be the glare please don't be glare. Yup, i was getting the glare. I internally groaned. 'the dishes i know' and went to do the dishes. Dinner time just passed. And just like how werewolves eat a lot cooking for them is hard so is cleaning up after them. So the results are huge dirty dishes left for me to clean. Yay! See my sarcasm there. It's how i get through life.

Although i wonder what got the alpha so down. Well i the alphas doesn't really pay us omegas much mind because they are so busy searching for the pure blooded wolf. All that power in one wolf. It's called pure blood because the wolf's parents have to be werewolves both. Normally in order to get a werewolf born a werewolf and  human must mate. But if a werewolf and a werewolf mates and gets a werewolf child it is rare and destined for greatness. The moon goddesses prophecy is that one shall be founded soon. She sent the message through an elder wolf who spread the message to the higher ranks of all the packs. The pack to have the pure blooded wolf would be supreme, above all no say what so ever. The pack could have been the weakest if it finds the pure blood they will be treated as gods by the werewolf community.
I never really thought about it before but i wondered what this pure blooded wolf would do to the werewolf race, if it would bring pain and destruction or happiness and joy to all.
I quickly shook those thoughts away. Heck i have dishes to clean that's what i should be focusing on. Not some powerful miss or mister the higher ranks are searching and clawing at each  others throats for.