SNOB PRiNCE meets PLAYGiRL

• Dedicated to Judy Ann Dinopol

SNOB PRiNCE meets PLAYGiRL

by: queenzeljane",)

Judy's POV

I'm in love. Big news! Judy Ann Dinopol is in love! Can you believe it? For sure everybody's raising their right eyebrows when they heard this! They might be thinking that it was just a big joke, without even knowing that it's actually true. Who would've thought that a Judy Ann Dinopol knows how to fall in love? Who would've thought that a playgirl like me has a heart?

Well, the big news started when I met someone named Adrian Joseph Ybarra, he was the so-called star player of the basketball team, he's also the valedictorian of our batch. He's snob and rude to the girls in the campus. I even thought he's a GAY! I can still remember the conversation that my friend and I had.

"He's so handsome! Kyaaaaaaaaah!" Analyn and Kryzteen screamed together with those girls who were cheering for Adrian, who was currently playing basketball.

"tss.. He's a gay!" Automatically, the two girls surprisingly looked at me.

"He's whaaaaaaaaat?" O.O

"Tssss....I said he's gay!" I rolled my eyes.

"NO WAY! Of course not!" They exclaimed.

"You want me to prove it? P20,000.00 deal." They stared at me as if they were looking for a sign that I was just kidding. But hell yes, I am definitely serious.

They nodded their heads slowly as a sign that they agreed to my proposal,and they assured me that Aj wasn't a gay! And the story goes on.

I became the number one stalker of Mr. Adrian Ybarra. This would be very exciting! A new adventure of mine!

I stopped playing boys for a while because obviously, I don't have any time for that.. I should focus on my new game. The number one snob of our school would be my new toy. HAHAHAHAHAH (evil laugh)

And if I could prove to them that this woman-hater is a gay. Everyone will salute me! :D

But without knowing, this so-called game of mine leads me to something I never expected!

--Start of Stalking--

[first week]

I found out that his life was totally boring. After school he would go home. He's like a school and home person. He rarely go outside of their house. I'm glad he didin't notices me.

For the next weeks, I found out that his parents were living abroad for about 5 years already for some business matter, I wonder what kind of business it was.

I also found out that he had a girlfriend 2 years ago but his girlfriend left him with no reason. Pity on him!

Rumors say it was because of that girl why he kept on pushing girls away.

For 5 weeks of stalking him, I found him as a very good man. Awwwwwh *_*

I knew a lot about him, uhuh, i should prepare P20k for now, because for that 5 weeks of stalking Adrian, I realized that HE'S A REAL MAN.

I surrenderd. I swallowed my pride and told my friends that I am wrong.

But on the last day of stalking, an unexpected event happened.

I was following him as he walked home after his basketball practice. But in the middle of the way, he vanished in just one blink.

I was looking for him for about 3 minutes, but later on, someone covered my eyes and mouth.