A Sweet Melody {Niall Horan}

I'm making a new one. Cause the plot on my old Niall one,was shit. lolol. Okay,enjoy. I dare you.

All Carter Callahan has ever wanted was to live her dream and make music for people. She's always wanted to get somewhat close to the music industry,if not a part of it. When an oppritunity comes,Carter doesn't have to think twice. Immediately accepting it,she finds out that she will be Maria Skyes' assistant while she tours the world with boyband One Direction. Maria Skyes is a new artist,fresh off the X-Factor.

When Carter arrives,she instantly catches Niall Horan's eye. She's all he could think about for the next month. In that time,Niall and Carter have grown a really strong friendship. A friendship that Maria absolutely cannot stand. When management suddenly decides to find Mr.Horan a girl,since all the other band mates have found one,they recommend Maria be his fake girlfriend. Will Maria 'getting together' with Niall change their friendship? Make it worse? Stronger? How far will Maria go until she gets what she wants,and totally breaks Niall and Carter apart? How far will Niall and Carter go to prevent that from happening? Will Carter give up and quit her job? Will Niall give up on trying to get her back?

You never know what could happen in such a twisted world like this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah this is just the little info and what now. I'm making the chapters longer now. Possibly 5 pages or more each chapter? I can only make this happen if you guys VOTE and COMMENT though. I have no inspiration if nobody reads it. So,PLEASE,comment and vote?c: Okay,thank you!

Oh yeah,and just to clear things up,if I dedicate it to someone popular on wattpad,i'm not an attention seeker.-_-

This story is dedicated to thesamemistakes because she is my FAVORITE author on wattpad. And she seems like a pretty cool girl. Seriously, go check out her story. It's amazing. 

Okay,I'm done here.