1 - The First Kiss

It was 3 in the afternoon, and Stanley and Bill were laying on Bill's bed, stomach side up. They'd ditched 8th period and come to hang out at Bill's. His parents weren't  home, they never really were. After the death of Georgie, Bill's little brother, his parents paid little attention to what went on in their house. They often slept, and if they weren't sleeping, they were working. Really, it made Bill's house the unspoken, but official, 'hang out house' for all of the losers. Not that he minded in the slightest. He liked when the house was filled with unusually loud noise. 

"Hey, Bill?" Stanley turned his head to look into the nearby ocean eyes, breath catching in his throat when Bill also turns his head, noticing for the first time how close they are. How he can feel Bill's warm breath on his face, how he can smell his cologne.. 

"Yeah, Stanny?" He grins, not yet noticing the same details as Stan, his blue eyes too busy trailing Stan's facial features. "Y-you're really puh-pretty," He blurts out, wishing not to make a big deal out of it as soon as it leaves his mouth. Stan's face heats up, he can feel it burning, and Bill watching his cheeks flood with a light pink blush makes the rest of his body heat up in embarrassment. 

"U-uh, Billy.." Bill covers his mouth to hide his smile only for a moment before he removes it to speak again. 

"I'm s-suh-supposed to have the stutter, d-dude!" He laughs loud. "Stop s-stealing my thuh-th-thu.."

"Thing. Stop stealing my thing." Stan whispers, barely audible. Bill stops laughing, taking Stanley's quiet nature as a sign he's upset. 

"Stan? W-what's wrong?" He furrows his eyebrows in confusion, unsure what could have put the boy off that quickly. He leans up on his elbow to look Stan in the eye properly. Stan hesitates, opening his mouth. 

"Pretty. You called me pretty." He speaks in awe. Bill rolls his eyes. 

"Right, sorry, H-handsome. You're handsome Stanley. My apologies for not respecting that you aren't a girl, so you shouldn't be called pretty, well get used to it buddy because it's a new year, things are changing, and I think you--" 

Suddenly, warm lips are on his. And then suddenly, they're not. Bill just stares at Stan. Stan just stares at Bill. 

"Did you just.. kiss me?"

"I uh,.. I think I did. Sorry," Stanley's hands trembled as he sat up and grabbed his bag from the swivel chair a few feet away

And then Stanley was gone.