💖💖💖💖💖

Naina was totally irritated because no roses no card no wishes from her RV on that special day for lovers.yes the day was valentine's day.This was their first valentine's day after they confessed their love for eachother.since mid night she eagerly waiting for his I love you but it's seems that he forgot the special day.

Naina:ye RV ko kya hogaya hai.ye hamara phela valentine's day hai.sab apne girl friend ke saath celebrate kar raha hai.par ye!!kya ye bhool gaya inka ek girl friend hai.roses cards gift kuch nai.chod do ek l love you bhi nahi.kya karoon me ek mahaan ko pyar karta hoon.vo meri feelings ko nai samajti.

Naina saw pooja entered their room and started dancing.Its seems that she was full happy.

Naina:kya baat hai?tum bhaut khush lag rahi ho.

Pooja:kyu nai.aaj ali ne valentine's day keliye muhje dating le janewala hai.

Naina:Ali?!!! dating!!!!

Pooja:haan abhi se hi tum paas aaye ringtone bajrahi hai mere dil se...nia please yaar dating keliye dress select karne me meri madad karengi na tum.

Naina(in a low voice):haan karoongi.

Naina(pov):vo shy ali!!vo bhi ab dating keliye taiyyar hai.aur ye.....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

After one hour Naina rushed to her classes saw aalekh gave rose bouquet to nilu and she gave a strong kiss in his cheeks.Naina had a heart attack by seen that romantic scene.

Naina: aalekh bhi ab sudar gaya.roses nilu keliye!!aur ye......

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

After her lunch she saw a cadet Noor came to yudi.

Noor:Yudi kya tum aaj meri saath valentine's party keliye aa sakta hai?

Yudi:vo...vo...kyu nai I mean sure

Noor:teek aat baje tumhare liye gate ke paas wait karooga.

Naina:ye lo Yudi bhi party keliye chal raha hai aur ye.....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Huda:sabi jananiyan huda ke saath jaane keliye wait kar raha hai.lekin ye jatt sirf tumhare saath jaana chatha hai.ye tumhari luck hai sameera.

Sam:bas karo apni flirting.ye batao party kahaan hai?

Huda:same restaurant.hamari pyar shuru ho gai.teek chahe baje bhoolna mat.

Sam:tek hai.ye kar rahi ho kisine dekliya to.

Naina closed her eyes tightly.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Rajveer finished his classes.All cadets ran out of the class room.Lastly naina came to him slowly.

Naina: subah se aap ko nai mila.bhaut busy hai kya?aaj kya din hai?aap bhool gayi hai?aaj...

Rajveer:oh no me to bhool gaya tha.aaj mera ek important meeting hai.yaad dilane keliye thanks.ab me chalta hoon bye..bye...

He rushed from there.Naina's eyes filled with tears.she can't believe her rv did this to her.

Naina cried continuously in her room.After few minutes pooja's phone ringing loudly.First she ignored that.but again and again the phone got ringed.finally she picked the phone.

Aalekh:Naina ye tum ho na Naina Naina..hello hello

Naina:haan aalekh bolo kya baat hai?

Aalekh:ek bura kabar hai.rajveer sir ko chot laga hai.bhaut khoon nikal rahi hai.tum jald se jald yahaan aao.

Naina:kya sir ko chot.kahaan hai vo.jaldi bolo.

Aalekh:yahaan Yudi ki ghar me.jaldi aaja.

Naina:haan me abhi aarahi hoon.

In any way she came to yudi's house.she knock the door but it's already open.Inside the house there was full dark.she feel lightly scared.

Naina:RV aap kahan hai.aalekh...aalekh...rv.....rv......

She entered the living room suddenly the lights turned on.The room was decorated with balloons and ribbons.In the centre of the room there was a big cake with candles.Naina saw that with widen eyes.

Two strong hands hugged her from the back.In no time she realised that was her RV.He leaned to her ears,

RV: Happy valentine's day my dear princess.

Her heart filled with overwhelmed happiness and love for her RV.she turned to saw him.she saw ocean of love in his eyes.

RV:kaisa hai mera surprise?

His question made her angry.how did she sad throughout the day.

Naina:me aapse naraz hoon.baat hi nai karna hai aapse.subah se kitna intezar kar rahi hoon aapki wish keliye.lekin aap....

RV:arrey subah se me ye suprise keliye taiyyar kar raha hoon.yudi ki maa baab ko yahaan se kisi tarah nikaal ke.tumhari friends ke help leke.upar se tum keh rahi ho tum naraz hai mujhe.

Naina:aap subah se ye sab kar rahe hai.

RV:me kyu kahoon tum naraz hai na mera saath.baat nai karna hai na?

Naina: sorry sorry aap please dekiye mujhe.please RV.mera pyar hai na aap mera saans hai na aap dekiye mujhe.

One small smile came in his lips.He turned to hugged her tightly.

RV:cake cut karen?

Naina: waiting

They blow the candles and cut the cake.They share one cake with each other.Rajveer kissed in her knuckles.He saw some cream in the corner of her lips.

Rajveer: princess tumhari moo mein cream hain.

Naina:kahaan...yahaan....yahaan....

Rajveer:may I

Naina:ji

Rajveer leaned to wipe suddenly he gave soft kiss in her lips.

Rajveer:may I wipe with my lips?

His first lip kiss made her vulnerable.unknowningly she nods her head.

He hold her waist tightly and gave smooth kiss.In a few minutes it becomes more strong and passionate.She feels weak in her knees.After the long kiss they breathing heavily.He hugged her tightly that no air in between them.

Naina:I love you RV I love you so much

Rajveer:I love you princess.i love you forever.you are my valentine.