My Prince [a Harry Windsor Love Story]

Prologue

When her long-time boyfriend/fiancé cheated on her with her bestfriend. Twenty year old Jenny Salvador vowed not to fall inlove again.

So, when her older sister, who's currently working as a nurse in London called and informed her that their hospital needs 3 new nurses, she grab the opportunity to be away from the country.

Away from her ex-boyfriend and ex-bestfriend.

Away from the pain and from the bad memories.

Everything went smooth sailing for the first few weeks of her new life in London.

Until one night...

One of the young resident doctor in their hospital celebrates his birthday and throw a party.

All nurses who were not on duty that night were invited including Jenny.

While having fun with her collegues. One of the celebrant's guest did something to Jenny that made her punched and yelled angrily to the guest.

Everyone was shocked, including the Stranger, who happens to be the Prince of Wales...

*********************************

Hi! So what you think? Keep it or kill it?

I love Prince Harry and I was inspired with the story about him here in wattpad. So I decided to do a fan fiction story about him. And I'm sorry about my English, grammar and all.

But still, Hope you'll like it!

Lots of love Issa ;)