Chapter 1

You were turning and tossing yourself around on the ground,your pain accompanied by your screams.You felt your blood pumping through your veins,fire possessing and burning your blood.At least it felt like it.
The little red stone that had dripped in one of your countless wounds was traveling through your body and caused you pain that you could hardly take anymore.
You looked up to the one standing in front of you,the one who had done this to you.
A Homunculus.
His Form was the one of a young handsome man dressed in a black tanktop and black pants over which he wore something similar to a skirt.
His hair was almost black if it wasn't for the slightest hint of a green shimmer to it.
On his face you saw a satisfied grin as he watched every one of your movements,his violet pupils seemed to stare right into your soul.
"Haha!That's it! You did it"
He finally started to speak,excitement lingering in his eyes.
While you suddenly noticed that the pain that you had to endure till now slowly faded.
Instead of pain an unknown feeling started to fill your body.
It was indescribable.
You only felt pure energy and strength.
It was then,that you noticed a warm liquid dripping from your nose and on the cold floor,it was blood.
But you didn't bother,you had never felt more alive in your hole life.After wiping the red liquid away with your hand you slowly started to stand up,careful not to lose your balance in the process.
You watched in surprise as a scratch on your arm,which you had stretched out to help your balance,slowly started to heal itself as something similar to red lighting flashed over your skin.
"What the..."
"Ah Envy there you are.What's going on here?"
Lust,a female Homunculus with black hair had just arrived at the scene and watched you with a skeptical manner.
"May I introduce to you,the new Greed." Envy pointed towards you.
Your eyes grew wider in shock.
What was he saying? You,a Homunculus?
That wasn't possible was it?
"It's good you found a replacement,a human though..."She looked you up and down."Well you're the one who will look after her anyway."
"What? Why m-" Envy tried to protest.
"You're the one responsible for her that said we should keep going or that fullmetal-kid will catch up."
"[F/N]?"
"Speaking of the devil"
You watched as a boy with blonde hair wearing a red coat looked over to you worriedly.
"[F/N]! Are you alright? You're not hurt are you?" He made his way to you his hand reaching for your wrist but before he could touch you,you slapped away his hand.
You stepped behind Envy.
"Who is that?" You asked a little unsure,should you know this guy?
Now all eyes were on you,all looking confused.
"Haha!You heard that pipsqueak?Yes,you should see the look on your face!"
Envy said amusement written all over his face.
Envy was right the boy seemed to be shocked and was still looking at you.
"No way... you're a Homunculus?" The blonde finally stammered out as he noticed the tattoo on one of your hands.
"What have you done to [F/N]!?" The blonde transformed one of his arms,which to your surprise was made out of metal,into a blade and stormed towards Envy,who with ease avoided his blow.
"Wowow why so angry little man?"Envy teased while still avoiding one blow after another.
As you watched the scene before you Lust came closer to you.
"Come now sweetheart,time to go."
"B-but-"
"Don't worry Envy will be alright."
She had laid an arm around you,turning you in the opposite direction.
You looked back one last time before looking forward,ignoring the fighting sounds behind you.
It didn't take long for your gaze trail off to meet the tattoo on your hand, a red dragon that was devouring his own tail.
Greed,hm?
Surely didn't sound that bad.