Untitled Part 1

It was Valentine's Day and you know what that means: carnations baby girl! Dandy and Jimmy were in charge of going to each homeroom and passing them out. Dandy sent down the huge bouquet he received from his twenty bfs. Jimmy just got one from Paul. Twisty tucked his hair behind his ear, "Hey, Dandy. Did I get one?" Dandy and Jimmy burst out laughing and walked away. Twisty got red faced and went to print his closed reading for Maus. Meanwhile, Max Greenfield was sitting in Mrs. Foxwell's, super nervous. Colton Haynes went up to him, "What's wrong? You look like you're gonna vom." Max Greenfield let out a nervous laugh, "It's nothing. Just ate some raw brownies before school." Colton Haynes smhed, "That's some crazy chiz. Tell me what's REALLY going on, Gabe." Max Greenfield let it out, "Okay, well this really ugly kid named Valentino is like in love with me, and I'm afraid he's gonna give me a carnation. I copy off his health worksheets, so I don't wanna be a jerk and turn him down, but he's REALLY annoying and ugly." Colton Haynes replied, "I know. Don't you have a ratchet twin sister? Just have Ronnie pretend he's you." Max Greenfield shouted, "THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!" He rushed out of the room like a beast. Max Greenfield told Ronnie the plan. Ronnie seemed hesitant, "Idk. Is he ugly?" Max Greenfield sighed, "Yes but plz." He showed Ronnie a pic. Ronnie blushed, "Wow. He's really cute. I'm in." Before health class, Ronnie waited outside. Valentino bear crawled his way over, "Hello my sweet. Here's your carnation." Ronnie took it and creamed. At the end of the day, Stanley yelled in the middle of the hallway, "HEY YA'LL. WHO WANTS TO COME OVER MY HOUSE AND BINGE WATCH ALL THE FIFTY SHADES???" The gang went and yes, Amazon Eve busted ass. And yes, Desiree kicked the bucket. Happy V-Day every1!