Beyond the Void

"Oi! Konoe! Get back here! Oi . . . !",I heard his voice in the distance.

"I need your power!".

I never wanted to hear it,nor admit it.

I ran as fast as my legs could take me,time seemed to just freeze while burn't; despite the cold breeze of the afternoon that was starting to sweep through the forest.

Everything was a blurr,I just wanted to escape.

'Leave me alone!'.

I tripped over my own feet,collapsing to a heap onto the forest floor.

'Why me . . . ? I didn't want to be born like this . . . .'

So I was a powerful Sanga,who knew full well how to support and provide my Touga with power,so what?

He only wanted to use me this whole time.

It was nothing special,not like how I felt.

Tears,hot and salty gushed from my eyes.

"I should just give up to him,I have no other choice . . ." I whispered in a broken voice to myself.

On que the man himself made his grand entrance, Rai.

"Don't resist . . .or I'll be sure to bleed your arm out", he hissed in a low tone,his sword just millimetres from piercing the soft skin of my throat.

"I . . . give up",I whispered softly, my eyes red from weeping.

After a brief moment, the sound of lips curling into a smile ,entered my ears; that turning up at the soft sound.

"Stand" he ordered,I slowly got back up to my feet.

"From now on you will fight for me, questions?" he questioned looking me up with cold eyes.

"Just one . . . will you keep your promise?"